• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

I see the disgraceful commie didn't bow for the queen.

Tut tut - the right wingers on my social media time line clearly don't like this at all. #offwithhishead

He's not supposed to bow, T-Bag is the one who fucked up.

Not bowing symbolises the independence of the House from the Monarchy and the Lords. Black Rod is supposed to bow, as is Bercow. None of the sitting MPs are though.

In fact Cruella has stood in there as Home Sec before and not bowed.

Yep, Black Rod and The Speaker of the House bow as representatives of all of the MP's. If you watch the video that the OUTRAGED daily express run absolutely none of the other MPs bow (apart from may) either but don't let that get in the way of some good old "commie bashing"

NATIONAL DISGRACE (apparently)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/81...tate-Opening-of-Parliament-Queens-Speech-live

There's a mix of comments under that article but this was my favourite from green hackle:

"A Word of Advice to Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell, You insult Our Queen at your Peril, These ignorant Turds can Kiss the Arses of Terrorists, Racists and Far Left wing Filth, But Insulting the Queen is Quite another and Wont be Tolerated, Who in their Right mind Voted for These ignorant Left wing Filth,"

For all the ranting about tradition and England on there very few of them can actually use traditional English spelling and grammar.

Not bowing symbolises the independence of the House from the Monarchy and the Lords. Black Rod is supposed to bow, as is Bercow. None of the sitting MPs are though.

In fact Cruella has stood in there as Home Sec before and not bowed.

Apparently it is protocol, though I must admit that I did not realise this until this morning. Some Prime ministers in the past have bowed to the Queen, though I think Gordon Brown was the last one to do so.

DCeD4NbW0AEWprH.jpg

The Mail have thrown a bit of a hissy fit today (snowflakes, bless) about the Guardian calling them out for what they are. I can't think why anyone would ever get the impression that they're a hate-filled scandal of a rag.

DC6Fk9rWAAA4qw1.jpg

Needless to say, their tantrum hilariously missed the mark. They even had to resort to distancing themselves from Katie Hopkins because she writes for Mail Online rather than the Daily Mail. Because of course there's a massive difference.

Britain Elects @britainelects

On who would make best Prime Minister:

J. Corbyn: 35% (+3)
T. May: 34% (-9)

(via @YouGov / 21 - 22 Jun)
Chgs. w/ 07 Jun

The Mail have thrown a bit of a hissy fit today (snowflakes, bless) about the Guardian calling them out for what they are. I can't think why anyone would ever get the impression that they're a hate-filled scandal of a rag.

DC6Fk9rWAAA4qw1.jpg

Needless to say, their tantrum hilariously missed the mark. They even had to resort to distancing themselves from Katie Hopkins because she writes for Mail Online rather than the Daily Mail. Because of course there's a massive difference.

Totally separate....
bb7132eb82606915988c1361a7efcd1b.jpg

The daily mail. Masters of consistency:
DCc63LIXUAIRsUQ.jpg

Over 200,000 for Corbyn's speech apparently. Pretty decent one too that got the crowd going.

There is an irony about the paper cup that is resting on the bar.

The Prime Minister attended armed forces day, while the leader of the opposition went on a publicity stunt at Glastonbury.

Though I cannot say I am surprised.

Back