• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Last Man Standing 14/15 (AKA Quirk's gay game)

Yep Spurs for me too.

Comes to something when Quirk doesn't play his own "gay game"! Man Utd please

Everton for me

Current state of play

Bear - Man Utd, Spurs
Freddy - Man Utd, Everton
Tony T - Chelsea, Man Utd
Penk - Man Utd
Frank - Everton, Spurs
Lemon - Chelsea,Man Utd
Donegal - Man Utd

Last edited:
Well - another absolute blow out with everyone failing at the same time, including 2 no shows (if only they had posted a selection we might have been spared this)

Again a null & void game (though cannot see that anyone would have predicted that none of Spurs/Everton or MU would win today).

Will try once more, but if it happens again may have to introduce supplementary rules to decide a winner.

New game fixtures to be posted shortly.

Well I'll give this one more go, but if the same thing happens again will have to have a rethink (clearly Quirk knew what was going to happen, which is why he bailed out!)

Round 1 fixtures

Sat 27th Sep
Liverpool v Everton
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Crystal Palace v Leicester
Hull v Man City
Man Utd v West Ham
Southampton v QPR
Sunderland v Swansea
Arsenal v Tottenham

Sun 28 Sep
West Brom v Burnley

Mon 29 Sep

Stoke v Newcastle

My pick - Southampton

Well - another absolute blow out with everyone failing at the same time, including 2 no shows (if only they had posted a selection we might have been spared this)

Again a null & void game (though cannot see that anyone would have predicted that none of Spurs/Everton or MU would win today).

Will try once more, but if it happens again may have to introduce supplementary rules to decide a winner.

New game fixtures to be posted shortly.

Woops was away the weekend and completely forgot about this. Chelsea for this week

A suggestion PLF. If this happens again, any member whose name begins with an "F" should be declared the winner.

A suggestion PLF. If this happens again, any member whose name begins with an "F" should be declared the winner.

Won't work Frank - everyone else would just put an F in front of their name

May go with the 'names on a dartboard - me blindfolded & the nearest name to the dart wins'.

It will be as accurate as anything else we have predicted so far. :piano:

Man Utd please

Back