• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Last Man Standing 17/18

Middlesbrough please

Hull City please.

Frank - Sheff Utd, Leeds
Deutsch - Bristol city, Millwall
Trips - Nottm Forest, Middlesbrough
Tredman - Nottm Forest, Leeds
Fred - Bristol City, Middlesbrough
Darlo - Nottm Forest, Norwich
Bear - Bristol City, Hull
BillyD - Nottm Forest, Hull
Quirk - Ipswich, Middlesbrough

Last edited:
Hull Tigers for me please, ta.

I guess Norwich if it's not too late Peter please

5 still in

Trips - Nottm Forest, Middlesbrough, Cardiff
Fred - Bristol City, Middlesbrough
Bear - Bristol City, Hull
BillyD - Nottm Forest, Hull
Quirk - Ipswich, Middlesbrough

Yes you were in time Darlo - but little choice. Will teach you to go on holiday after the season starts

Hold up. So you can ignore all the Saturday games, wait until the Sunday game (if there is one) and have a 1 in 3 shot of going through? :icon_lol:

Hold up. So you can ignore all the Saturday games, wait until the Sunday game (if there is one) and have a 1 in 3 shot of going through? :icon_lol:

Don't you always have a 1 in 3 shot of going through?

PLF - are we doing midweek games or waiting until next Saturday?

Well, kind of. But I would say picking 1 out of 24 teams to win is more difficult than trying to pick the winner of one game, what if it's Middlesbrough vs Burton on Sunday? Wait for loads of other people to get knocked out on Saturday then just pick Boro on Sunday morning.

I say Darlo should be rapped on the knuckles for pure cheek.

Hopefully those still in are awake - next set of fixtures on Tues/Weds of this week:

Tuesday 15th
Barnsley v Nottingham
Birmingham v Bolton
Brentford v Bristol City
Cardiff v Sheffield Utd
Derby v Preston
Hull City v Wolves
Leeds v Fulham
Middlesbrough v Burton
Millwall v Ipswich
Reading v Aston Villa
Wednesday 16th
Norwich v QPR
Sheffield Wed v Sunderland

Well, kind of. But I would say picking 1 out of 24 teams to win is more difficult than trying to pick the winner of one game, what if it's Middlesbrough vs Burton on Sunday? Wait for loads of other people to get knocked out on Saturday then just pick Boro on Sunday morning.

Still didn't get through so a failed strategy - do it any way you want

As long as the team you pick hasn't kicked off then you can leave it as late as you want - risky though to rely on that

Any way you get bugger all for winning this so not sure that its worth that much thinking time re game strategy

Middlesbrough please.

Still didn't get through so a failed strategy - do it any way you want

As long as the team you pick hasn't kicked off then you can leave it as late as you want - risky though to rely on that

Any way you get bugger all for winning this so not sure that its worth that much thinking time re game strategy

Hardly a strategy! I set off on the drive home at 10am French time on Saturday which took about 8 hours to Calais. After the EuroTunnel it was a further 6 hour drive getting home at 2-30am and then went to bed. I just posted when I could. You should be ashamed of yourself questioning my integrity there Dan :icon_lol:
If I'd been in from the start there is NO WAY I'd have gone for blooming Norwich :taunt:

Back