• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (A) 6/8/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Hwang comes off its either Cundle as a false 9 or Chem Campbell

Shocking really

Jesus Christ Jose what the fuck. Then donk killing an attack with the technique of a wheelie bin

Of course it had to fall to him. Ugh.

Not the worst, created some decent chances, looking understandably more ropy at the back (though that doesn't excuse Sa nearly single-handedly throwing the lead away...wtf)

We desperately need a midfielder. We all know it.

A mixed half. At times we look very effective going forward in the build up, and then conversely we still have brain farts in defence.

Sitter from Dendoncker who I think has been really poor. When we get it to those 3 attacking midfielders we look a threat. RAN been poor and I'm not sure what the hell Sa is doing.

On the balance we look about as I thought we would. A threat going forward and bit more vulnerable going the other way, don't think they've created anything clear cut though. The goal is horrific

Just listening to 5live as playing in the garden with the little one, and the report said we have been poor and are lucky to be level.

Johnny would get along with my partner

"All he seems to do is run around and mess things up" (Donk)

First half was exciting at least. Hwang doing OK really. Fullbacks need to up their games a bit I think, Jonny played into trouble a couple of times though. Shit myself when Neves went down.

Mental half, frantic pace.

We're shit against the press, looks like all those pass and move drills without opposition have done wonders.

Long ball over the top the only real chance creation.

I'd be tempted by 433 in the second half tbh, we need an extra body to try and pass our way out of trouble. Cundle in to take the ball on the half turn rather than constantly recycling to one of the back four.

Despite my rant about Ronan, I'd rather have him on the pitch than Donk, he's been fucking terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back