• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 and a half away games in 2016. Seven goals scored (including two own goals and one that probably should have gone down as an own goal). Stunning stuff.

im about to hang myself..seriously though what is Kenny doing? I mean come on, play some youngsters..

im about to hang myself..seriously though what is Kenny doing? I mean come on, play some youngsters..

Please don't do that Fred - we would miss you.

That's more important than what's going on in the match tonight (or any other game this season)

Please don't do that Fred - we would miss you.

That's more important than what's going on in the match tonight (or any other game this season)

not gonna do that of course, was a bit exagerrated :)

I wonder how many first halves of football we've had this season where we haven't had a shot on target. Got to be well into double figures. There are at least three this month (Ipswich, Blackburn, Leeds) for a start.

Sackett was on the radio before the match saying that it's important to finish the season strongly to give the fans enthusiasm for next season. He really is taking the piss isn't he?

A totally stupid comment: the youngsters will generate enthusiasm. Not the manager playing for another 0-0 and then having a wank over a picture of Chris Wood and trying to sign him in July

yeah...I mean who doesnt see that? common sense

Shite game.

Leeds the better team, Chris Wood bullying Batth. Sav, Hause & Siggy the pick of our shambles.

You at the match?

Comes to something when the half time music on signal 107 is the highlight of this evenings entertainment

Doherty at least gives some excitement as he beats at least 2 (possibly 3), but the shot goes wide - but he did try

I would never in my life guessed Doherty would be our main threat going forward second half of the season...crazy

Leeds sound as poor as we do - this is as poor a Championship game as I have listened to this season & there have been others to contest against this

I would never in my life guessed Doherty would be our main threat going forward second half of the season...crazy

I would never have guessed that Sigurdason would be our first choice striker either

According to the BBC we have 59% possesion - done nothing with it, but we do have it

Kenny - just put some attacking intent on please, just something to stop this tedium.

Really not sure how much longer I can listen to this

ALF on for Helan

Fine - lost interest really

Saville likely onto the left - really not sure why you would not give Bright & Hunte a decent amount of time to see what they can do

ALF unlikely to be be with us next year so not sure what we are going to learn

Rhombus time! One of the worst tactical ideas I've ever seen at Wolves and we've used it on and off for an entire season. Good work Ken.

Doherty - cuts out balls at the near post, then the far post - never realised that he was that quick

Sounds again that he has played fairly well tonight

Oh fuck off. ALF who won't sign while he keeps Bright on the bench. This is becoming an active dislike of Jackett now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back