• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he can't score, but we do know he links play well and can beat players.

Chiquinho at least makes defenders work, I really like what we've seen from him so far.

Trincao is so frustrating; he obviously has all the pieces to be frightfully good but he just kinda gives up on things. Showed better in his last appearance but we've seen him flatter to deceive before.

I don’t think Jesse Marsch said Phillips was definitely back. In fact I would be very surprised if he was, from reading the press conference quotes on the Beeb this morning.

Phillips would be a huge lift for them if he is back, he's their talisman.

Lets hope he isn't, would be a surprise to see him start after so long out.

If they go down might he be someone we could be in for? I really like him, although he is a little injury prone.

He'd have suitors above our station.

Sa

Kilman - Coady - Saiss

Jonny - Neves - Moutinho - RAN

Hwang - Jimenez - Podence

Trincao to come on as sub.

Sa

Kilman - Coady - Saiss

Picks itself really. Guess Boly could play or he might go Donck for Hwang.

Sa

Kilman - Coady - Saiss

Same team as against Watford for me. Means Kilman missed out but Boly was missed against Everton.

Raul and Podence up top (or it’s Donk in the front 3 again).

No real suprises with that team. Thought he’d go with donk

Lets hope not.

Interesting how he swapping around Boly and Kilman
Potential risk of burnout with kilman factored in nursing boly back? Kilmans first real full season of consistently playing alongside the Ukraine situ can’t be easy I’d imagine

Sky have Donk as part of the front three.

Raphina being out with the ‘vid is good news for us. Obviously hope he’s ok.

Not really sure what Donk offers that we need in this game really. I would like us to try and be really positive and get at their fragile defence. Not sure Donk helps with that.

Not really sure what Donk offers that we need in this game really. I would like us to try and be really positive and get at their fragile defence. Not sure Donk helps with that.

Depends how it’s played. Logic would dictate you have him sweeping in CM allowing wingbacks to just bomb on and him to cover. However nothing of how we’ve played previously would indicate that’s the plan 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back