• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H) 18/3 - Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the commentary here exclaimed “no!”

Nunes red carded on the sideline... heads gone in the team now.

How can he look at that over and over again and not give it!? It's incredible. Fucking incredible.

At some stage Lop is gonna chin one of these corrupt cunts

Reactions: b3h
I'm not having a foul there tbh. He didn't pull Adama back, Adama felt the pull and stopped moving. You're build like a tank for fucks sake, just carry on playing rather than waving your hands about

What possible reason can he have not to give it

I'm not having a foul there tbh. He didn't pull Adama back, Adama felt the pull and stopped moving. You're build like a tank for fucks sake, just carry on playing rather than waving your hands about
Excuse me??!

Have a day off mate fucking hell

Can't wait for the apology off PGMOL this week.

How am I supposed to watch this? How are any of us supposed to fucking watch this??

Come on now mate, the weight of Adama should have no bearing what so ever, he was pulled, end of

Obviously technically it's a foul, but it hasn't stopped Adama. Adama stopped Adama

It'd take a decent sized vehicle to pull Adama back, does that mean any time someone pulls him it's not a foul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back