• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester City (A) Build up/Match thread 8/11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gone....
Yes. I know. And Raul has not looked the same since.

He doesn't appear to have the same link up with Podence/Neto - which was my point.

He drops deep to get the ball as he always has done and there's nobody forward/close to him to help out.

Leicester are a very good team, no denying that. It’s just frustrating that we have been so poor with the ball when we are capable of so much more.
They are pressing us very well which is something we struggle with.

Fofana is very good btw.

Yes. I know. And Raul has not looked the same since.

He doesn't appear to have the same link up with Podence/Neto - which was my point.

He drops deep to get the ball as he always has done and there's nobody forward/close to him to help out.
Not sure that's fair. Hasn't happened today but they've defended him very well. In previous games they have combined very well

Fofana has been brilliant for them.

That was a fantastic move.

Another good break. Just need to play a little bit higher and win the ball higher to allow us to commit more bodies quicker

The way we are currently using Podence I was just going to say Silva might be a better bet, PQ.

Starting to attack with a little more purpose

Just seems like our front three get tackled off the ball so easily on days like today.

come on Adama

Here's Adama. Need a big impact!

Just seems like our front three get tackled off the ball so easily on days like today.
We have some tricky players but rarely seem to get the fouls and penalties teams with comparable players get

Ai-Nouri has had a bit of a nightmare today after such a good debut

I thought Ait-Nouri was supposed to be one of the best young crossers of a ball in Europe?

Young players will have ups and down.

With the amount of youngsters we've signed this season, we need to be patient with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back