• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lib Dems

Heidi Allen joins the LibDems.

Absolutely. Euthanasia is the only solution.

Heidi Allen might well retain her seat as South Cambridgeshire voted to remain. So that would be one less seat for that wanker De Pfeffel. Re-fucking-sult.

Heidi Allen might well retain her seat as South Cambridgeshire voted to remain. So that would be one less seat for that wanker De Pfeffel. Re-fucking-sult.

I like Heidi and its not beyond the realm that she could retain her seat. Lots of farmers realising what an end to subsidies might mean in South Cambs

Yep, Heidi is great, really knows what she wants.

June 2017: Elected as CON
Feb 2019: Defected to TIG (Became CHUK, now IGC)
May 2019: Quit CHUK to become IND
Jun 2019: Founded 'The Independents' (TIN)
Sep 2019: Joined Lib Dems

Yep, Heidi is great, really knows what she wants.

June 2017: Elected as CON
Feb 2019: Defected to TIG (Became CHUK, now IGC)
May 2019: Quit CHUK to become IND
Jun 2019: Founded 'The Independents' (TIN)
Sep 2019: Joined Lib Dems

They wont care. She has had a few bounces but has chosen the second most poular party in south cambs and it wouldnt be a big jump for her to get elected as a lib Dem. Cambridge is already?

They wont care. She has had a few bounces but has chosen the second most poular party in south cambs and it wouldnt be a big jump for her to get elected as a lib Dem. Cambridge is already?

In 2017, the Lib Dems came in third place in the constituency - more than 20,000 votes behind the Tories and more than 5,000 votes behind Labour.

In 2017, the Lib Dems came in third place in the constituency - more than 20,000 votes behind the Tories and more than 5,000 votes behind Labour.

Yep. And since then labour have done very little of note in south cambs. At least Heidi has maintained a profile.

Remain was a big winner in the constituency. She is MASSIVELY remain. She is their sitting MP.

She stands a good chance of retaining her seat.

The joys of not following the party whip/election promises. She should have jumped ship before the last election if that wasn't her belief. No doubt the pension will ease the pain.

Yeah, I think all MPs who don't follow the whip should be threatened with rape and murder.

How can you be deselected if you leave the party or go to one more in line with your values?

How can you be deselected if you leave the party or go to one more in line with your values?

You hold your hands up and say sorry I am misrepresenting the policies of the party you elected me to represent and ask for a bi-election to reconfirm. In base terms you resign ...

It's not a very anarchistic line/perspective, to state that members must not deviate from the party line in any way, is it?

It's not a very anarchistic line/perspective, to state that members must not deviate from the party line in any way, is it?

It's sort of helpful to represent election manifestos. That way they remain accountable. It eliminates deceit ...

Back