• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I can’t remember him ever really looking threatening in the air before, but that’s a superb header

I'm not watching this but I somehow imagine derby are playing exactly how Frank lampard plays but without the necessary skills level

Really poor defending from Derby for the goal, no-one seemed arsed.

I can’t remember him ever really looking threatening in the air before, but that’s a superb header

Yeah, definitely never scored a header for us (don't think he ever even came close to scoring one either)

Cracking goal. Not really in keeping with the bag of nails of a match.

Definitely never scored a header, the man only scored 3 times in 48 games! Two good goals vs Rotherham and Blues and then a fluky one against Brizzle.

Reading doing a very good job of it so far but Derby really struggling to get the ball into the players they need to like Lawrence, Wilson or Mount in threatening positions. Build up is very slow and safe.

Shocker from the keeper.

Wisdom is also laughably bad :icon_lol:

Wisdom is also laughably bad :icon_lol:

Proper Zubar tribute act.

I never know what to make of Tom Lawrence. He obviously has ability but where on earth he's supposed to play I don't know.

Proper Zubar tribute act.

I never know what to make of Tom Lawrence. He obviously has ability but where on earth he's supposed to play I don't know.
Wasn't his best season with Mick as a 10?

Scored a lot of goals playing up front for Mick. But yeah Rowett and now Lampard seem to have just plonked him on the left coming inside.

Broke through a few years ago very young. Apparently did well in ore season but he is looking like a bit of a competition winner since he came on

Back