• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 19/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Threshold for over turning decisions - "Does it benefit Wolves?"

Yes - On-field decision stands.
No - Go to monitor.

That aside I have no complaints, it was a poor challenge. Didn't think it had quite enough force for a red but youve5seen them given.

Behave, he's trying to shield the ball and gets it wrong, simple as.

"Cowardly" ffs.
Yeah cowardly is unfair, look at the way Mac Allister has leaned into it in a weird way which hasn't helped. No issues with the red but it's missing judgement rather than cowardly.

I thought he got pulled back just before he went for the ball

Death, taxes, another VAR decision against Wolves.

Don't have too many complaints, studs raised like that, but commentator we have is making it out like he premeditated a murder spree. Split second misjudgement ffs.

Yeah cowardly is unfair, look at the way Mac Allister has leaned into it in a weird way which hasn't helped. No issues with the red but it's missing judgement rather than cowardly.
I have an issue. Ref saw it and called it a yellow card. It wasn’t “clear and obvious”. VAR shouldn’t be involving themselves.

I have an issue. Ref saw it and called it a yellow card. It wasn’t “clear and obvious”. VAR shouldn’t be involving themselves.

Yes it is he’s endangering an opponent and used excessive force whether it’s given the other way is another hypothetical argument

He's just a split second late, it's really nothing more than that. No problem with a red, though fuck me is Nelson an absolute magnet for borderline calls like that.

A real shame, Nelson deserves a better end to the season than that.

And there you go, it'll be casual for them now.

Back