• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 19/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

Dublin and the Cardiff supporting twat on final score saying this is why we need VAr and Wolves should not complain about it
Dublin! Heard him a week or two ago “literally can’t understand why the linesman doesn’t put his flag up nowadays, the worst thing in football. Just stick your flag up straight away. Crazy!”

Well try understanding it you moron. It’s your job and it’s really, really easy to understand. Also an important part of the VAR you seem to love, idiot.

Looked like a push on Cunha.

Of course VAR not interested in that one.
Not being overturned if it’s given or not. One of them whereby it could have been interesting if at the other end.

Its a blatant red. I don’t really understand the discussion as to why it’s not. You can’t go over the ball like that. He wasn’t “trying to protect it” or do a “roulette” or whatever nonsense I’ve read. You can’t “protect the ball” when it’s loose and at best 50:50 at worst 60:40 to macalister. If you try to do that, this happens and you get sent off.

Its a blatant red. I don’t really understand the discussion as to why it’s not. You can’t go over the ball like that. He wasn’t “trying to protect it” or do a “roulette” or whatever nonsense I’ve read. You can’t “protect the ball” when it’s loose and at best 50:50 at worst 60:40 to macalister. If you try to do that, this happens and you get sent off.
GN87B3-bkAAa3Lc

If that's a Forest or Brighton player I guarantee our fans are not saying it's a total scandal and let's swear a bit because that's big and clever.

Jamie Carragher has his doubts. So hardly blatant from his point of view.

It's not blatant at all.

Even Carragher a hard nosed red says it's harsh and looks worse in slow motion.

Pretty much agree with the facts, though ‘blatant’ might be going out there a bit. Red more often than not perhaps.

Genuinely though, regardless of who benefits from the decision, that being now understood as a red card offence, and the process of getting there in this case, aren’t really football for me.

Definitely a red. Why can't we defend high balls with 3 CBs? Answer not required.

GN87B3-bkAAa3Lc

If that's a Forest or Brighton player I guarantee our fans are not saying it's a total scandal and let's swear a bit because that's big and clever.
Seen people retweeting Dale Johnson who tweeted about “players not been sent off for catching the top of the boot”. This ain’t the top of the boot or anywhere near!

Go and block tackle like a normal person and you don’t get sent off. Or just pull out and win a throw as you weren’t favourite

Good enough for Fulham though.
Well, kind of. I mean neither start in their first choice XI or even close.

It's also Adama's second goal of the season (now on a mighty 12 in 211 PL appearances) and "Rabona Raul" is a figure of fun with their fans, he's 33 and sadly was done as a top level player the second David Luiz crashed into him.

Back