• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 19/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

That didn't take long. Time to put SSN on.

Edit - ruled out.

Adama needs to accept that he isn't a PL player before his physical prime has completely passed him by.

Rayan is having a shocker, just lazy with his positioning.

If the ref gives that on the pitch, it's not an argument. The only discussion is whether it's clear and obvious enough to upgrade which in VAR world who knows. For me it's a red and Wolves fans a few on here, but mainly on Twitter have gone into full victim mode.

Pretty much agree with the facts, though ‘blatant’ might be going out there a bit. Red more often than not perhaps.

Genuinely though, regardless of who benefits from the decision, that being now understood as a red card offence, and the process of getting there in this case, aren’t really football for me.
Studs up, over the ball, forceful etc is ticking all the boxes.

I don’t like VAR but this is it actually working. That’s been a red for as long as I can remember. But normally when you are trying to do them and not just being a total moron

If the ref gives that on the pitch, it's not an argument. The only discussion is whether it's clear and obvious enough to upgrade which in VAR world who knows. For me it's a red and Wolves fans a few on here, but mainly on Twitter have gone into full victim mode.
The well is tainted now innit. Even when VAR is right it will be wrong.

Yeah, I mean that's the nebulous factor that changes week by week, and one that no-one can guess because it's seemingly a lucky dip.

But on its merits as a challenge - it's very poor, certainly needless and I don't see that there's much of a case to defend.

Well, kind of. I mean neither start in their first choice XI or even close.

It's also Adama's second goal of the season (now on a mighty 12 in 211 PL appearances) and "Rabona Raul" is a figure of fun with their fans, he's 33 and sadly was done as a top level player the second David Luiz crashed into him.
Adama has not played that much but recently has played well for Fulham.

Like the way Sa decided to cut off the pull back…

Studs up, over the ball, forceful etc is ticking all the boxes.

I don’t like VAR but this is it actually working. That’s been a red for as long as I can remember. But normally when you are trying to do them and not just being a total moron
Well I’m not hot under the collar about it. Tend to disagree it’s been a red all living memory (maybe I’m too old!) and, no, I don’t like the process, but it’s personal opinion.

Well I’m not hot under the collar about it. Tend to disagree it’s been a red all living memory (maybe I’m too old!) and, no, I don’t like the process, but it’s personal opinion.
I reckon it's a red card 20 years ago. I don't like admitting 2004 was a long time ago but it is.

Probably not when I started going in the late 80s but not far off even then.

Are people getting giddy about Raul and Adama scoring against a side already in a dead rubber

Back