• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 6/12/20 Build-Up & Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this is men against boys here

There was nothing in the game until Coady gifted them a goal. That changes everything. They then score a goal with a great degree of fortune and a set piece. Literally nothing to do with the system. What happens after that is irrelavant.

Absolute capitulation. Get this one over with. Two 4-0 defeats before the New Year is not at all good.

They’ve throttled the life out of us after the second goal. We gave a perfectly good account of ourselves up until that.

So we shouldn’t be competitive?

Throw away comments like this, dismissing the performance like we’re not entitled to get anything from there in the first place don’t help anyone/anything.

We should always be competitive. It just wasn't a game I expected to win. They've won three major trophies in two seasons.

think tonight comes down to individual performances versus formation. rare that our defense looks this disorganized and open. coady with the errors, boly constantly out of position, semedo with the unfortunate own goal, etc.

So we shouldn’t be competitive?

Throw away comments like this, dismissing the performance like we’re not entitled to get anything from there in the first place don’t help anyone/anything.
Exactly we have not been competitive tonight. I dont care who we are playing 4-0 is not acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back