• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 6/12/20 Build-Up & Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t realise it was on Amazon. I can watch it on the TV instead of my phone for once. Bonus.

Corbeanu is with the first team squad tonight

Prawnking is right, its still unlikely we will win, even with Liverpools under strength team....however its probably a better chance than last season. People keep saying we shouldn't be using phrases like 'free hit' but thats exactly what it is imo, subconciously our players should be relaxed and just play to their best. I'm very much looking forward to it and think yes we are capable of winning.
Really dont understand this.
We deserved something las season in both games and they were a hell of a lot better than they are now.

Their midfield is not that strong Centre half can be got at, there keeper is out now. I fancied us last season and I do today.

Good for him. Imagine might still be 19th man but he's been very good for the U23s this season

Neto, Podence, Traore front 3. Back four.

Not sure the official formation of 3-4-3 with Donk at the back is correct.

It’s nailed on to be 4-4-1-1 with Donk leading the line.

Nah what if he actually did that after all of this

Bit disappointed Fabio isn't starting as he played well last week. This is literally what we purchased him for to be backup and understudy to Raul. We have a month to look at him to see if he's ready to play or if we need to look at loaning someone. He will learn and adap by playing.

Will be 4-3-3 but with Moutinho slightly more advanced. Neves and Donk the protection for the back 4 against Liverpool's front 3.

Really dont understand this.
We deserved something las season in both games and they were a hell of a lot better than they are now.

Their midfield is not that strong Centre half can be got at, there keeper is out now. I fancied us last season and I do today.
You don't understand why we shouldn't be too bullish about winning at the home of the champions?

I hope you're right and we spank them, but like I said, I'd take a one goal defeat now and move on tbh

Liverpool announced Kehler in goal... BBC say Alisson...

Bit disappointed Fabio isn't starting as he played well last week. This is literally what we purchased him for to be backup and understudy to Raul. We have a month to look at him to see if he's ready to play or if we need to look at loaning someone. He will learn and adap by playing.
But this team is more solid whilst also maintaining a big threat on the counter. To play Silva he would have had to drop a midfielder or one of the forwards. They are all better than him and offer better qualities to the team for this particular game.

Not as funny without nine other of your pals saying the same thing tbh ;)

But this team is more solid whilst also maintaining a big threat on the counter. To play Silva he would have had to drop a midfielder or one of the forwards. They are all better than him and offer better qualities to the team for this particular game.

Fabio will get a chance, I imagine Nuno just thinks Anfield isn't the best place to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back