• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 6/12/20 Build-Up & Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabio will get a chance, I imagine Nuno just thinks Anfield isn't the best place to start
Given the team Nuno started there last season I don’t think that was part of his considerations. It’s probably just too early for him to be playing week in week out, I think he’ll start the next one.

FFS, they put this match behind a paywall here.

Bastards.

You don't understand why we shouldn't be too bullish about winning at the home of the champions?

I hope you're right and we spank them, but like I said, I'd take a one goal defeat now and move on tbh
No I dont understand why we are being written off by some..
It's not bullish, to say we can get something out of this game instead we have posters on here sating we have no chance

No I dont understand why we are being written off by some..
It's not bullish, to say we can get something out of this game instead we have posters on here sating we have no chance

I don't think anyone has said we have no chance? I certainly haven't.

Just being realistic!

Liverpool themselves have it as Kellher.

I’m with Deano - slightly disappointed that Fabio isn’t starting. Never going to get a better chance to attack them on their own patch looking at their makeshift defence.

You can already tell how the game will go. We’ll give them the initiative and try to hit them on the break. I don’t think, just because we have three in midfield, we’ll see more of the ball, but I might be wrong.

Fingers crossed Nuno has got the tactics spot on.

Still not sure if it's 3 or 4 at the back. Hopefully 4.

Jota came across well in his pre-match interview. Not going to celebrate out of respect for Nuno and Wolves.

Crouchy being very kind to us. The Amazon coverage is excellent.

Bit disappointing not to see Silva starting after a good showing last week. Displayed some good link up play too which could be exactly what's needed today if Liverpool over extend themselves going forwards. I'm sceptical any of the starting front three will occupy Liverpool's defence that frequently without a proper focal point.

Crouchy being very kind to us. The Amazon coverage is excellent.
Yes, hope they get more games. Very easy to watch and very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back