• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2017-2018

Cheers, always like checking in on this thread.

Aye, cheers Sedge. Top effort.

Top stuff Sedge. Thanks for your efforts. Much appreciated.

Would agree with the others Sedgley - interesting to see how they are getting on.

Even if they have no further future with us it is useful to consider whether they have a financial benefit that comes back into the club which can be used elsewhere

My thanks as well, Sedgley. Suspect you'll be reporting on a rather better class of player next year...

Thanks chaps.

Since the season finished there have been a few bits and pieces from our loanees.

Christian Herc won Goal of the Month for the first of this brace; https://twitter.com/DAC_1904/status/988359997963882497

Dan McKenna scored his first goal for Bray. Yes, I have geeked out and found the video. It's the first goal. Nice header tbf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmLwoDFm_fg

Michal Zyro was part of Charlton's play-off squad but only managed to get on the pitch for a couple of minutes over the two legs.

Prince Oniangué was in Angers team but has lost his place due to injury.

Joe Mason is starting for Colorado Rapids but is hardly setting the world alight as they sit at the foot of the league.

Aaron Simpson was given a tearful send-off from Killie fans after a heroic run of unused sub appearances.

DAC have qualified for the Europa League as well so good work all round from young Mr Herc.

Ah yeah, I saw that too.

I wonder if he'll be sent over there next season; could be some valuable European experience for him, even if the domestic league isn't great.

Ah yeah, I saw that too.

I wonder if he'll be sent over there next season; could be some valuable European experience for him, even if the domestic league isn't great.
Wolves confirm he is going on loan there for the whole of next season

Back