• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 21/9 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The play this second half has been great. I’ll accept a disjointed first half if we can get playing like this more regularly.

Might take us a little time to get it right, but we will be better for it moving forward.

So we could just swap Bonatini back for Raul and the system would get us through? Come on.

If that was the case Adama would have the same impact as Doc. Players have different characteristics.

Neto has a better goal and assists per minute record than Diogo. Semedo is a huge upgrade on doc, which will enable us to score more and concede less.

I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand tbh.

342 here we go podence and neto off i guess err 352

Last edited:
So we could just swap Bonatini back for Raul and the system would get us through? Come on.

If that was the case Adama would have the same impact as Doc. Players have different characteristics.

Of course, I know that. But equally you can't just say "oh, that's 19 (or whatever the number was) goals we can't score anymore".

The strength of our team is in the team. Not just the individuals within it. That is the philosophy Fosun and, especially, Nuno have instilled here.

Saiss will be so pissed off that he gave the peno away as he's fantastic apart from that.

What's the point in the low block at 2-0 down with 15 minutes to go? At what point do we try and be more energetic and proactive with the pressing?

Of course, I know that. But equally you can't just say "oh, that's 19 (or whatever the number was) goals we can't score anymore".

The strength of our team is in the team. Not just the individuals within it. That is the philosophy Fosun and, especially, Nuno have instilled here.

11 (7 Jota and 4 doc in the pl)

Great play by Podence that, a life line! Come on lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back