• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 21/9 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even have a midfield today? Nowhere near the ball most of the time.

Wakey wakey boys. Not turning up for the first half hour against one of the best sides in the country isn’t a fantastic game plan.

Not sure we “haven’t turned up”. Man City are just better than us.

Which isn’t surprising

would help if we'd stop mindlessly clearing the ball straight back to them

Overrun in midfield. One way traffic. A long way to go, but we don't want to be conceding a second.

Adama has been absolutely diabolical so far.

It wouldn't be unfair to say that City are absolutely good enough to make us look poor, but... It sure would be nice to see Neves or Moutinho get on the ball, or pressure them, or... Anything.

Not sure we “haven’t turned up”. Man City are just better than us.

Which isn’t surprising

Yet we beat them twice last season with more or less the same side? Yes, they’re better than us - but we haven’t turned up.

Adama has been absolutely diabolical so far.

And then Neves just passes it straight out of play.

Two players we need to be better if we want to win games like this.

Yet we beat them twice last season with more or less the same side? Yes, they’re better than us - but we haven’t turned up.

I’m assuming you didn’t watch the games? Otherwise I’m not sure how you can come to that conclusion

We'll be a much better side/shape when we've got a proper RWB.

I’m assuming you didn’t watch the games? Otherwise I’m not sure how you can come to that conclusion
The conclusion that they’re better than us but we haven’t turned up? Can only assume you misread my post.

2-0. Great stuff.

Man city are pressing really well, we need to get in behind them which we have the players to do

Fuck. I'd take Traore off now, he's an absolute liability.

Traore is a frigging liability at RWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back