• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (A) 11/12/2021 12.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don’t give the pen on field. It doesn’t get overturned. Harsh pen still not sure if it hits the arm. Looks like the back.

Also, Raul is a tit

It's so poor. I thought in real time, "yep, pen". Didn't take me but two replays to overturn that idea.

Reffing in this country is such a fucking boys club it's unbelievable.
The US?

The one we're watching, mate, you know what I meant.

Think the migraine has got me extra on-edge so apologies if the claws are out.

I thought Pep was moaning about having no players the other, but can still leave Walker and Mahrez on the bench and sub on De Bruyne and Foden

The back 3 in the last 2 games have been immense, plus RAN.

I have no idea what Lage is thinking taking Traore off in either of the last two games, gormless.

That penalty decision is disgusting.

The last one I can see the criticism, this game is finished and it's just damage limitation now. Hwang will work defensively more than Adama.

The back 3 in the last 2 games have been immense, plus RAN.

I have no idea what Lage is thinking taking Traore off in either of the last two games, gormless.

That penalty decision is disgusting.
If Traore was on there’d be a glimmer, if not directly but he might win a free kick. As it is we could play until Christmas and not score.

If Traore was on there’d be a glimmer, if not directly but he might win a free kick. As it is we could play until Christmas and not score.
This. Apart from the glimmer bit... And I assume you mean Christmas 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back