• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 11.05.2022 8.15pm Build up and Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's as good a goal as we've scored all season. Brilliant from Raul.

Good God I’ve missed Pedro.

Excellent play from Raul, too.
All round good break away goal. Donk makes up a lot of ground to. Excellent from Neto as I thought Raul has forced him wide with the pass. Good decision making

Great goal. Looking good going forward, but still shaky at the back.

Ergh. Not sure whether Sa cops some blame there?

I know we’re playing City, but what’s happened to us defensively? We’re such a weird team 😂

Coady and Sa both culpable. Defence generally looks all over the place.

Not sure why we’ve waited until we play City to try and be more open and on the front foot…

De Bruyne has also just been too good. Probably helps having the best midfielder in the world in your team.

Game over.

you’d have thought we may have done something to stop KDB to run the show but no. Gifting him the freedom of Molineux.

Had to sit someone on KDB - Donk? Once he’s knocked two goals in within 15 minutes, you can’t just let him to keep running the show. Appreciate its world class but do *something*

We are doing a Southampton. We never came close to complete capitulation under Nuno. We always knew we would compete. I’m sorry, but this is truly abysmal.

Tbf there's not a lot you can do if he feels like smashing one from 25, its what he does

First 2 were much more avoidable, mind. He's just sitting in the space behind the midfield and we don't seem to know how to cope

city and especially De Bruyne are on fire at the moment. Sa did well to stop Sterling no chaqncw wih De Bruyne follow up.

Kevin de Bruyne well and truly hacked off with the 'this may be a tricky game narrative' isn't he! :D

I am not even annoyed or angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back