• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester Utd (H) 23/5/21 - Build-Up & Match Thread *Nuno the legend´s last game in charge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a soft as shit penalty . Mike Dean special. He really loves himself strutting around like a bantum cockerel. Utterly despise him

With VAR on every contact like a hawk it’s a clear pen and daft by Saiss. Went down like a pansey like

Clear and obvious error they said, as I said it’s Andy Madeley who’s the complete arshole here.

What do you expect? There’s hardly any here and those that are here are singing as hard as we can having spent a fortune to get here. Nice to criticise us in your warm comfy chair at home.
Good effort being there fella.

In the ground but seen the decision on my phone and if that’s a penalty it’s time to pack up and go home. Maybe a bit of contact but VDB takes extra steps realises he’s lost the ball and goes down.

As for the fans, I haven’t stopped singing but it’s a big old place with only 4500 in here. Probably doesn’t sound great on tv.

How about you get from behind your keyboard and actually support Wolves for a change.
That's such a fucking shithouse response. You have no idea on other people's circumstances so making this kind of statement is utterly unacceptable. Some people don't live locally, don't have big earnings or like Jinky have got a young family. Those kinds of things stop people getting to games, that doesn't make them less of a supporter or mean they should get this kind of response to their posts. Shame on you, Tredman, but it doesn't actually surprise me.

What do you expect? There’s hardly any here and those that are here are singing as hard as we can having spent a fortune to get here. Nice to criticise us in your warm comfy chair at home.
Oh, you’ve taken it personally. Makes sense now.

Sing louder - we can’t hear you. Cheers xx

As Walton said, if you slow it down it looks like a penalty. He barely impacts his stride. It’s ridiculous. As Sam said, up the other end and no chance Fabio gets a penalty for that

In the ground but seen the decision on my phone and if that’s a penalty it’s time to pack up and go home. Maybe a bit of contact but VDB takes extra steps realises he’s lost the ball and goes down.

As for the fans, I haven’t stopped singing but it’s a big old place with only 4500 in here. Probably doesn’t sound great on tv.
You need to make more effort mate apparently

And as YW said - it isn't what VAR is for, same with the ruler line offsides. It wasn't a clear and obvious error.

I think you're all really missing the point

jinky, can you please clarify? IS your chair actually warm and/or comfortable? or maybe it's more of a couch situation?

Dean couldn't wait to book RAN for a decent tackle and Donk for having the temerity to tell Dean he was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back