• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Mod Election 2013 - FINAL ROUND

Choose ONE member - read below before voting!!

• ROVERT47

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Frank

• The Bear

• Wolf Hunting

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Del Woppio

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Jinky

• Penk

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • MARKakaJIM

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Langers

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All,

This is the poll for the final round of voting to decide the TWF moderators.

Of these 8 candidates, 5 will be invited into the modcave.

As before, you can only vote for ONE candidate. The poll will run for THREE DAYS. Hopefully without a software hissy fit in the middle of it.

Thanks.

I should point out something important. If we suspect that people are signing up purely to vote, in an attempt to swing the result, then such votes will be discounted, and may even lead to the recipient being disqualified. On these matters the admins decision is final. Just so you know.

I should point out something important. If we suspect that people are signing up purely to vote, in an attempt to swing the result, then such votes will be discounted, and may even lead to the recipient being disqualified. On these matters the admins decision is final. Just so you know.

Visage why are you posting this please? If you believe it is happening please sort it. If not please dont say anything. It could sully the whole process.

If you believe this to be the case then I would suggest that no-one who signed up to the forum since July 1st 2013 can vote for a mod in this election final round and those that have will not have their votes counted. That way its completely transparent and those people who are on here who do not post but do view and have dione for a long while are not disadvantaged.

Okay folks - I've pruned the thread.

Any further comments posted in here MUST have some relevance to the election, or they will be deleted immediately.

Cyberman - if we have reason to suspect any foul play, we'll deal with it. I agree that anyone curiously signing up over the past few days needs to be watched and that's what we'll do.

Okay folks - I've pruned the thread.

Any further comments posted in here MUST have some relevance to the election, or they will be deleted immediately.

Cyberman - if we have reason to suspect any foul play, we'll deal with it. I agree that anyone curiously signing up over the past few days needs to be watched and that's what we'll do.

"tips hat" appreciated

FYI Ive altered the end time to be at the more sociable time of 10pm tomorrow night, rather then 0024 the following morning.

Looks like close but no cigar for my return. Shame, thought I did decent work first time round.

I still can't believe I have as many votes as I do. Many thanks to all who voted for me.

You're a good mod mate. Would have been a travesty if you and Penk weren't re-elected.

You're a good mod mate. Would have been a travesty if you and Penk weren't re-elected.
You talking to me?

I've only ever been a mod of PTG, never on the main boards.

Yes you! I meant in that you're a level headed poster who doesn't take the internet too seriously, which I think is something that can happen on here.

Looking like a tie break for the final spot, fight to the death?

Jinky has the build of a 9 year old girl, it wouldn't last long.

And Jinky gets the vote... Bostin..

Penk
Jinky
Trevor
Frank
The Bear

Superb five.

OK, we'll have a chinwag in the super secret forum and decide who we're going to invite to be mods. Cheers chaps and chapesses.

And Jinky gets the vote... Bostin..

Penk
Jinky
Trevor
Frank
The Bear

Superb five.

Gents you have a mandate. Please dont take yourselves too seriously or allow yourselves to be influenced by petty politics. This board is full of passionate Wolves fans who have different opinions. Be fair but please be consistent, thats all I ask. Good luck to you all and well done.

Now bring on 2013-14 football and some trophies for gods sake

Back