• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New deal for Iorfa

At least we can now get top dollar for him in the summer..

Would you like to start me at £12m, Mr Wenger?

Fucks sake.

You can't beat a bit of positivity, can you?

Think I'll stick to General Chatter for a while....

Bellerin or Iorfa... I like Iorfa, but I know which I'd rather have.

Fucks sake.

Or maybe its the reality of the situation. Im pleased he's signed but we all know its to protect the asset more then anything.

I'm with Quirk, it's obviously good news that he's penned a new 3 1/2 year deal but it's bit naive to believe that that means he'll still be playing his football at Wolves when that contract expires.

Good news and fair play to the lad for signing as I'm sure there have been a fair few people in his ear suggesting he may be better off running the contract down.

I'm not sure he will go in the summer tbh. He's better than Tyrone Mings and he went for £8M, I'm not sure anyone is going to be willing to pay what we'll ask for Iorfa. If Blackburn can turn down £10M+ for Jordan Rhodes halfway through their transfer embargo we can hold onto the likes of Afobe & Iorfa for a little while yet.

Fucks sake.

It's realism. We're stuck in this poxy league it would seem (which people apparently love) and that means we can't keep players of that calibre for very long.

Unfortunately I cannot post in a deluded fashion where I believe Dominic Iorfa wants to spend his time pitting his wits against the might of Charlton and MK Dons while periodically being left out in favour of Matt Doherty.

I'm not sure he will go in the summer tbh. He's better than Tyrone Mings and he went for £8M, I'm not sure anyone is going to be willing to pay what we'll ask for Iorfa. If Blackburn can turn down £10M+ for Jordan Rhodes halfway through their transfer embargo we can hold onto the likes of Afobe & Iorfa for a little while yet.

That would be brilliant news if we could do that. Because that's all what we want here, love to see the pair of them in a Wolves shirt in the Prem.

Great news. Nice to see a bit of commitment from the lad during a period where we've been underperforming.

I reckon we'll have him at least a year but if we ain't at least up there with the leaders that will be the lot.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

This can only be very good news.

He's been superb since he's broken into the first team, despite some bizarre criticism levelled at him at times. He's 20 years old, for fuck's sake :icon_lol:

Massive news.

I think there is a distinct possibility we have 12-18 months left with him. He's still got to improve for me (don't get me wrong, he is brilliant) to be PL standard. I think he knows playing regularly for another year will benefit him.

Back