• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2017/18

Did we ever unveil our own third kit?

Fucking hell - https://twitter.com/Official_ITFC/status/951423564388945921

Tackiest, ugliest sponsor ever?

DTQdCwMXkAAqQkX.jpg

Apologies for putting a Rugby kit on here, but sat watching Saracens v Ospreys on the box, and Ospreys are playing in this monstrosity.3E15C937-D768-4658-9317-69B8A2C488C8.jpg

Their kits are always horrendous. Simple problem is that Neath played in all black (which was awesome) and Swansea were all white. You are going to get some bizarre black and white hybrid to keep both sets of fans vaguely happy, and they always look foul.

Meanwhile at last night's Huddersfield v Liverpool game...

95e942a5e895658bd0aa3945bc79233b.jpg

I really hope that's not real.

New England kit. Blue shorts again at last.

I really like it. I didn't think I'd like anything to do with England for a good few years.

DVcVWNKX4AEZ_JC.jpg

Proper blue as well. The last time we had blue shorts (2011 or so) they got it totally wrong, it looked horrible.

Matt-Jarvis-England-Biography-01-e1473437214106.jpg

FIFA had some batshit directive about not having dark shorts with a light coloured shirt for a little while. Nonsense. It's why Germany played in all white at the last World Cup and Brazil had white shorts rather than blue.

It's surely not that hard to produce a decent England kit but I don't think we've had one for ages. I think the latest one I've got is from the 2006 World Cup. Most since then have been shit - especially that one with the Hundreds and Thousands sweets sprinkled over the shoulders.

They all look the bloody same to me. It always seems to be pretty much a plain white t-shirt with a badge on and different coloured shorts.

Proper blue as well. The last time we had blue shorts (2011 or so) they got it totally wrong, it looked horrible.

Matt-Jarvis-England-Biography-01-e1473437214106.jpg

FIFA had some batshit directive about not having dark shorts with a light coloured shirt for a little while. Nonsense. It's why Germany played in all white at the last World Cup and Brazil had white shorts rather than blue.

Very similar blue to that used on the Admiral kits of the late 70s/early 80s. Navy is best though. There was the kit with red shorts which looked like a Walsall kit too

Nike are shite

Back