• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2023/24

Alan also thinks it's smart.

Time to think about where your going in life...

(I don't like collars on football shirts full stop but that's just me)
I've always liked collars, think it stems from my love of Italian and Italy shirts in the 80s/90s, also we had some lovely collared shirts in the 90s

Yeah those "polo" collars do seem to be marmite, don't they?

For whatever reason, I'm on the side that thinks they're fucking awesome.

Me too as I'd rather buy a club polo than a replica kit.

I think the polo collar puts a football shirt in the weird in-between space that baseball shirts also occupy (an athletic button-up? What the fuck are we doing, baseball? I love it, though). Maybe that's the source for me.

Someone said the other day that no way would you wear a polo shirt for the gym but for me they work on football shirts but each to their own

Someone said the other day that no way would you wear a polo shirt for the gym but for me they work on football shirts but each to their own
Yeah, the collar is like, "this is a sport but we're also here to do the fucking business".

Absolutely awful and they come up with gobbledegook like this to justify it.

The club says the shirt, which brings back the vertical stripes from two decades ago, "celebrates the past while embracing a fresh look", adding: "The night-green base represents the urban landscape that Manchester is renowned for."

An Adidas spokesperson said: "Vertical stripes are in the DNA of Manchester United.

Absolutely awful and they come up with gobbledegook like this to justify it.

The club says the shirt, which brings back the vertical stripes from two decades ago, "celebrates the past while embracing a fresh look", adding: "The night-green base represents the urban landscape that Manchester is renowned for."

An Adidas spokesperson said: "Vertical stripes are in the DNA of Manchester United.
What utter horseshit!

Pyjamas.
And Manchester being known for being Night Green..?
Really?
These idiots could write wine labels.

Short sleeved isn't too bad

It's grown on me since it leaked, but it is hideous.

Tempted by the away this time. Prefer the last couple of home ones

0400-MCPRIMAMAGLIA23-24_2048x.jpg

0423-MCSECONDAMAGLIA2324_2048x.jpg

Back