• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2023/24

Is there a url for this site, Boozy?

Is there a url for this site, Boozy?
Private innit.

It's a design site I had access to as part of a partnership from my old business.
It's still an active site as Booz was using it. He used to design phone cases for me, hence his access.

Essentially you want a specific kit on a phone case then Booz can sort it for you.

Purely curious; this latest project of mine actually has me working with shit the browser directly talks to so was just gonna poke around in dev tools if it was possible. Keeping it private definitely makes sense!

Think it was Booz who made my phone background (CLTFC kit); it's all come full circle ay.

Can you do any phone/case?

I'd want the special Fosun sponsored black and gold Asia Trophy away shirt. Still my favourite shirt from recent years.

Can you do any phone/case?

I'd want the special Fosun sponsored black and gold Asia Trophy away shirt. Still my favourite shirt from recent years.
Yeah any phone. And I did that shirt ages ago, it’s already in the database.

Not a dig at you Nick but I've added to the OP: no fakes/unverified ones if you can help it. They're everywhere at this time of year and just muddy up the thread.

That really is a nice Sheff Utd top though.

Fiorentina

fiorentina-23-24-home-kit-13.jpg

Back