• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being Nuno feeling all pleased that his beloved club want him back, then hears that Wolves have officially approached his club for permission to approach him, then....... (Long pause during which he reads Wolves have fucked off and are lifting her skirts towards Beal at QPR) feeling an awful disappointment and a bitter taste of rising bile, then hears that Beale has refused and oooh look here come Wolves again..... Hello Jeff, before you ask me again and offer your apology, would you please just fuck off...
Imagine if Nuno turns us down.....
Wow!

I don't think Wolves did get him all pleased at all. Jorge and his crew presented him as an option and did the talking to his club and the man himself. I don't think it even got to the stage where Jeff could meet him in the toilets at Miller & Carter

I don't think Wolves did get him all pleased at all. Jorge and his crew presented him as an option and did the talking to his club and the man himself. I don't think it even got to the stage where Jeff could meet him in the toilets at Miller & Carter
Is it Jeff that would be doing the cottaging though? I thought he'd have Mendes to do that for him.

Well this thread has suddenly turned!!

"It would be difficult to leave. Football is about feelings and relationships. We've built strong relationships here.

"It's 100 per cent a dream of mine to manage in the Premier League. That's not a secret.

"But it has to be the right opportunity, the right moment and the right club. And they would have to give me a really clear understanding of where that club is going."

So that would be why he changed his mind then.

So he turned us down? After all that?

Fuck sake.

Great interview to be fair, he loves it there and clearly has more input on aspects of the club and even the team he would never have here.

He comes across well. Integrity and loyalty and honesty.
I have all of them so thanks for asking, but it's way too soon.

He never even spoke to us he says in that interview. Clearly all in on the QPR project he had after convincing staff and players to join him in the summer.

Integrity, loyalty, honesty. So, he didn`t initially accept an offer from us then.

So basically we didn't do our due diligence, had no idea if he would be interested, but still got to the point where he was publicly anointed as the #1 target and went all in anyway.

A CEO of any normal business would be turfed out for this kind of reckless slapdash bullshit.

So basically we didn't do our due diligence, had no idea if he would be interested, but still got to the point where he was publicly anointed as the #1 target and went all in anyway.

A CEO of any normal business would be turfed out for this kind of reckless slapdash bullshit.

If anything we were cocky in thinking the fact we are a Premier League club would be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back