• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy that he's finally gone. His time hasn't been a good one and he was down right bizaar and odd at times (see last nights comments about never loosing when he had a striker)

I do hope that this means we have a realistic target to replace him, who will get the best out of this talented bunch of players.

Fair play to you and others for calling it from the off, I was naive enough to give him lots of rope, but history will not be kind to his tenure.

Very happy he's gone
It's failed, but not for the reasons I thought it would. The lack of a process pissed me off and still does. What a waste of 18 months

Fair play to you and others for calling it from the off, I was naive enough to give him lots of rope, but history will not be kind to his tenure.

Very happy he's gone

Not my style to say I told you so :D

Some you get right, some you get wrong. I just couldn't see any possible way he had the credibility required and even from early on (say, first 10 games as a sample) the football was no good.

Worse than a waste of 18 months, we've wasted this season until after the world cup, and regressed the club from a top 8 team to relegation candidates.

We've waited far too long to pull the trigger but it means we can now get a new manager in, rebuild the relationship with the fans and push the club up the league.

Worse than a waste of 18 months, we've wasted this season until after the world cup, and regressed the club from a top 8 team to relegation candidates.

We've waited far too long to pull the trigger but it means we can now get a new manager in, rebuild the relationship with the fans and push the club up the league.

It has been a waste and it annoys me but Leicester did similar with Shakespeare and Puel and for longer. Then recovered it.

It's not terminal unless we appoint someone shit.

The main requirement of the new manager is that his name fits into the Ruben Neves chant.
That's the worst chant we've got!

I'd take Joao as manager but only because I want to see him in a suit. :love:
3OJGSC46VRFS5LV2YIPRX2XRQY.jpg

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back