• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say its very unlikely Rob Edwards comes in as one of the coaching team tbh. He did a very good job with Forest Green and his time at Watford wont have damaged his stock much hence why he is getting linked with other Championship jobs (Boro) he would be mad to come into a struggling Premier League team as just another member of the back room team and I think there's no chance it happens. If he has been interviewed it's for the head coach role even if it's on an interrim basis.

I'd say its very unlikely Rob Edwards comes in as one of the coaching team tbh. He did a very good job with Forest Green and his time at Watford wont have damaged his stock much hence why he is getting linked with other Championship jobs (Boro) he would be mad to come into a struggling Premier League team as just another member of the back room team and I think there's no chance it happens. If he has been interviewed it's for the head coach role even if it's on an interrim basis.
Depends on what we are trying to do I guess with regards to the coaching set up. Obviously all based off one journalists comments but if we are creating a set up where certain coaches remain, regardless of Head Coach being sacked/leaving it offers some solid security

Boro job is a strange one, 1st one interviewed but then have since interviewed a few more and been turned down by Carrick and are now trying to get Lee Cattermole in. So clearly Rob is not 1st or even 2nd choice there.

I will stick with Jeff had a spare 30 mins and took the courtesy to speak with Rob. His agent released the fact he had been interviewed to help push him closer to a job in the Championship with Boro or maybe WBA

Last edited:
Depends on what we are trying to do I guess with regards to the coaching set up. Obviously all based off one journalists comments but if we are creating a set up where certain coaches remain, regardless of Head Coach being sacked/leaving it offers some solid security

Boro job is a strange one, 1st one interviewed but then have since interviewed a few more and been turned down by Carrick and are now trying to get Lee Cattermole in. So clearly Rob is not 1st or even 2nd choice there.

I will stick with Jeff had a spare 30 mins and took the courtesy to speak with Rob. His agent released the fact he had been interviewed to help push him closer to a job in the Championship with Boro or maybe WBA
or Jeff hasn't got a clue and he's actually going to appoint Rob Edwards.

Change your avatar to Nostradamus, that's spooky :)
or Tredders is actually Jeff

the-simpson-people.gif

Unai Emery..........People have mixed views on him , but for me he has experience of working in the Premier League , and that is something that almost none of the other possibilities have . He also has plenty of experience elsewhere .

Unai Emery..........People have mixed views on him , but for me he has experience of working in the Premier League , and that is something that almost none of the other possibilities have . He also has plenty of experience elsewhere .
He'd be amazing, probably better than Lopetegui.

Not going to happen though.

Are the stars aligning for an emotional return?

I'd take emery in a heart beat. I think he got a raw deal at Arsenal, and he's a bloody likeable chap.

Rob Edwards...like let's be real he's sexy as fuck so that's got to count for something

Nuno wouldn't be my first choice but by the same token we could do a lot worse. I think the chances of Wolves going down under him are quite low and for now survival is the aim for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back