• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Russians on holiday.

I know you’re on stony ground with generalisations but fuck it, what a load of ignorant pigs.

Judith would agree, just wouldn’t be able to say it.

Can’t stand people being rude or treating people serving them like something on the bottom of a shoe. Boiled over when some fucker barged passed the missus to get in a lift and I shoved him back out of the way saying “ladies first”. Thought he was going to chin me but he was actually confused about what he’d done ‘wrong’.

Might be a bit harsh to criticise if it’s a cultural thing and they don’t see anything wrong with the behaviour themselves, but from the (albeit limited) firsthand experience, horrible, horrible people.

Judith would agree, just wouldn’t be able to say it.

Can’t stand people being rude or treating people serving them like something on the bottom of a shoe. Boiled over when some fucker barged passed the missus to get in a lift and I shoved him back out of the way saying “ladies first”. Thought he was going to chin me but he was actually confused about what he’d done ‘wrong’.

Might be a bit harsh to criticise if it’s a cultural thing and they don’t see anything wrong with the behaviour themselves, but from the (albeit limited) firsthand experience, horrible, horrible people.
Used to work with a Lithuanian, nicest bloke I've ever met, well educated and appreciative of any opportunities he was afforded, but couldn't get his head round the British penchant for queueing for bus, shops or the coffee machine.

Used to work with a Lithuanian, nicest bloke I've ever met, well educated and appreciative of any opportunities he was afforded, but couldn't get his head round the brittish penchant for queueing for bus, shops or the coffee machine.

Yes, the queueing, or lack of, can be an issue when different cultures come together.

It’s more that there seems to be a complete disregard for other people, zero emotional intelligence. There’s always a defence of different cultural values but if that behaviour is normal to them I’m still not having it as normal to me.

Anyway, I think I’m more annoyed they’ve fucked off abroad while the peasants are back home fighting and getting slaughtered. A few more beers and a few more barges and there’s a real danger that will get blurted out.

Don't understand the palava in the states over independence day, when the basis of the nation is mainly English.
Well its a celebration of gaining freedom from our oppressors, yes that being the British at the time. And obviously everything would be based on the English as again they were who was in charge.

You are not American so of course you don't understand it. More than just celebrating freedom, also about celebrating being American in general.

driving round in a big pick up, drinking coffee, eating McDonald’s and firing guns then

driving round in a big pick up, drinking coffee, eating McDonald’s and firing guns then
Damn, putting coffee on the same level as guns and big pickups feels like a personal attack 🤣

cycling along this morning, and could see ahead a student on a skateboard. he came down and without looking (i was on the road) crossed the road right in front of me. I made a loud exclamation and had to swerve violently on my bike. The exclamation must have been along the lines of "look before you enter the road", and his response was to tell me to go and kill myself.

nice!

This just confirms my very strong dislike for TCS, good luck getting anything from me in the future wankers
1688636391261.png

the twat who carved his and his gfs name on the coliseum apparently didn't know how old the coliseum was...

the twat who carved his and his gfs name on the coliseum apparently didn't know how old the coliseum was...

I read that he didn't realise it was an important, ancient national monument.

It's the fucking Colosseum (note correct spelling....;)) FFS - even if by some miracle he'd never heard of one of the most famous landmarks on the planet, it kind of looks rather old and important, doesn't it?

Throw him to the lions.

In full agreement but equally bad are people who insist you must like something.

"I can't believe you don't like olives", how hard is that to believe, exactly? I have tried, more than once, I don't like them. What do you want me to do?

"You've just never had good olives"

Back