• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Website

Can you elaborate?

The workforce would have to work Saturdays as well as the week days but the kind bosses allowed them to finish at "lunchtime" and they would go see their local football team so 3pm kick off was the norm

The workforce would have to work Saturdays as well as the week days but the kind bosses allowed them to finish at "lunchtime" and they would go see their local football team so 3pm kick off was the norm

Frank - can you verify this?

Yeah what Darlo said. And then people saw it as a way to make money by charging people to get in to watch the games and it went from there kind of

Ahh just found mi answer.

Q: Will iFollow subscribers be able to access all of the EFL games being shown live, even for clubs they don’t support?
A: No. Subscribers will only be able to watch live and on-demand streams of the subscriptions that they subscribe to. So, for example, if you subscribe to iFollow Millwall, you’ll get to see all of the home and away matches of Millwall FC.

Q: What type of production quality can subscribers expect from iFollow?
A: Every iFollow service will have a minimum of a single camera. Each club can choose to enhance the streaming production with more cameras and audio commentary, if they choose.

Q: Will pricing be available per month or per match?
A: It’s possible that it may be added in the future, but when the service launches this summer, it’ll be priced on a per-season basis.

So, unless it's explained further on, if I have paid a subscription to Wolves World, will that transfer seamlessly over, or do I have to cancel that and start over with this crowd?

I think this is all brand new. You should have got an email a few weeks ago confirming that your subscription to Wolves Player would be ending soon as the service was to be terminated, and I would think you'll be required to set up a new deal with the new service.

Not worth doing for a few weeks anyway...

Thanks Dan. I haven't had an email but as I've had this email address since 2006, I found out that I reached my limit 3 days ago....
So I've transferred over to a big shiny new server with Eir so i'll be getting emails again now.
And Yes, I'll leave it for a few weeks till the thing settles down and fills up with content, hopefully about all our new signings.

Just wait til we sign Ronaldo, then sign up :)

Back