• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (A) 12/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be fine. There's some awful sides in the league this year, I just want this season over so we can try and cobble together a half decent side again.

There are some awful sides and first half we were very much one of them, plus two of the others got largely unexpected wins yesterday, it's going to be close I feel.

Make no mistake we’re still bang in trouble
Of course we are - we’re only three points outside the bottom three!

Can’t forget Man Utd & Arsenal are two of our last three games, too. So we desperately need the points on the board now, rather than later.

We'll be fine. There's some awful sides in the league this year, I just want this season over so we can try and cobble together a half decent side again.
Teams below us seem to be getting points, even the awful ones.

We've almost played with 9 men here, Kilman and Raúl have been that bad.

Newsflash, there are nine awful sides and we're one of them.

We're three points clear of the bottom three having played one game more than most teams below us

Newsflash, there are nine awful sides and we're one of them.

We're three points clear of the bottom three having played one game more than most teams below us

Correct. We just aren't near the bottom 3rd of those 9.

It's been a complete non-event since their second

Also worth pointing out that Newcastle are simply a better side than we are.

This is arguably the worst Premier League in some time, outside about three teams it's rubbish.

And if I see Raúl flop like that one more fucking time

OK verdict thread is open. Shutting this one down.

Lage-esque performance from the team and the manager today. Got just about everything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back