• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (A) 12/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still one rung higher than Dyche purely on having never employed Ashley Barnes.

I dunno, Kane is absolutely that but Barnes really felt like he was out there to hurt people.

Kane is a brilliant player and not just a great goalscorer. Such a shame that he sullies his legacy with his antics, although perhaps those antics are part of the reason he's so good or performs so well?
Really despise playing against him though and I hate the way referees seem to buy into his theatrics - but I'd have him in my side every day of the week!

He also deliberately hurts people backing into them mid jump then tries to claim a foul himself.

Reactions: b3h
I think you need to watch Kane in the flesh to truly appreciate how much of an arse he is. A lot of his whinging into the refs ear isn't caught on camera. It's constant
Yep. Always liked Kane until we got promoted and started to see him in action first hand, vile scrote

Kane not you

Yep. Always liked Kane until we got promoted and started to see him in action first hand, vile scrote

Kane not you
¿Por qué no los dos?

Love ya Tony 😘

He also deliberately hurts people backing into them mid jump then tries to claim a foul himself.
Except when they play Liverpool as VVD has got wise to it and simply stands still and picks up the foul off Kane. Every time.

³
I noticed when we played Liverpool at home that salah didn't win his usual free kicks when challenging for headers.

Except when they play Liverpool as VVD has got wise to it and simply stands still and picks up the foul off Kane. Every time.
I’d love someone to just side step and let Kane fall flat on his ass.

Still a handful of tickets available for Sunday.

Great stuff! Getting the press boys onside.
Hope one of his guys is taking note who is taking the pizza, and if results don't go to plan, which of those fuckers are being snippy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back