• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 2/10 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I’m in the “hate Adama” camp but still.

Didn’t say he was crap.

If you can’t or don’t want to debate a topic. Don’t post.

Would do everyone else a favour rather than filling threads with the same boring toxicity.

I wasn't aware that Adama was the topic, I must re read the thread title again.

Plenty of people comment on how threads develop, that's all I'm doing, I'm sorry some of you feel your comments are untouchable and that being called out on them is a 'toxic' act. Dear me

Looks like it’s going to be a miserable afternoon weather wise.

I wasn't aware that Adama was the topic, I must re read the thread title again.

Plenty of people comment on how threads develop, that's all I'm doing, I'm sorry some of you feel your comments are untouchable and that being called out on them is a 'toxic' act. Dear me
You are literally a joke. It was a balanced discussion about two players on opposite sides.

i gave you the opportunity to offer your opinion and move away from the bullshit but you refused and went for the same diatribe.

What in my post is unreasonable, where have I been an Adama hater before?

You cannot debate because you are a WUM. You are not interested in it, just want to post the same shite.

I’ve bitten my tongue for too long. You’ve posted well in the past but now your posting style really grates.

Moving on…..I think it’s going to be a tight game (as usual with Newcastle) played in wet and muddy conditions. Defences to dominate, and probably one goal to settle it either way.

You are literally a joke. It was a balanced discussion about two players on opposite sides.

i gave you the opportunity to offer your opinion and move away from the bullshit but you refused and went for the same diatribe.

What in my post is unreasonable, where have I been an Adama hater before?

You cannot debate because you are a WUM. You are not interested in it, just want to post the same shite.

I’ve bitten my tongue for too long. You’ve posted well in the past but now your posting style really grates.

Sorry mate, this is pompous and OTT stuff. God knows why you've taken everything so personally. My original post is pretty mild, and I'm allowed to comment on the flow of a thread just like everyone else.

And I'm hardly going to accept your 'opportunity' to contribute to an ASM v Adama conversation I thought was loaded and unnecessary to begin with, am I? I'd rather discuss how the hell Coady is gonna cope with ASM!

Enjoy the match anyway, I've said my piece 👍

Sorry mate, this is pompous and OTT stuff. God knows why you've taken everything so personally. My original post is pretty mild, and I'm allowed to comment on the flow of a thread just like everyone else.

And I'm hardly going to accept your 'opportunity' to contribute to an ASM v Adama conversation I thought was loaded and unnecessary to begin with, am I? I'd rather discuss how the hell Coady is gonna cope with ASM!

Enjoy the match anyway, I've said my piece 👍
1) straw that broke the camels back.
2) ASM Is better than Traore. IMO it’s not even a debate. This doesn’t mean Traore is bad…
I said last season I’d swap them in a heartbeat. Same as I’d swap Raul for Lukaku.
3) you haven’t said your piece. You’ve turned a reasonable debate about two players into a “everyone hates Adama” discussion. I gave you the opportunity to say your piece but you declined and doubled down on “everyone hates Adama” when that was never said or insinuated. Certainly not by me.

Respectfully, I’d prefer it if you could offer your opinion on a subject matter (or ignore it if you can’t), rather than descending everything into the “Adama narrative” at any opportunity, especially when it’s not remotely justified

1) straw that broke the camels back.
2) ASM Is better than Traore. IMO it’s not even a debate. This doesn’t mean Traore is bad…
I said last season I’d swap them in a heartbeat. Same as I’d swap Raul for Lukaku.
3) you haven’t said your piece. You’ve turned a reasonable debate about two players into a “everyone hates Adama” discussion. I gave you the opportunity to say your piece but you declined and doubled down on “everyone hates Adama” when that was never said or insinuated. Certainly not by me.

Respectfully, I’d prefer it if you could offer your opinion on a subject matter (or ignore it if you can’t), rather than descending everything into the “Adama narrative” at any opportunity, especially when it’s not remotely justified

Fair enough.

Looks like I misjudged the discussion angle, apologies to all and no intention to WUM.

I'll give my Adama specs a good clean

Boly surely must be fitness? Maybe RAN just isn't doing it in training, or Bruno just feels we need Marcal's 'attributes'?

I know it is 'he who we must not talk about' but if were bringing him on as an impact sub again, I hope this time he has some impact, or would we be better starting him, then bringing on someone when his effect has worn off ?

Podence didn’t take his chance last week and Trincao and Hwang are probably our biggest goal threats out the available players.

I always kind of thought Adama was better off the bench. Trincao for Adama after 60-65 minutes seems the obvious one to me

Looks like it’s going to be a miserable afternoon weather wise.
No shit sherlock! 😂 Wetter than an otters pocket here less than a mile from the ground!

Lage has certainly made his bed with the starting 11. Hoping for a solid exciting performance and a win. It’s the 13th premier league meeting and we have drawn every home game with them in the premier league. I want to have another positive verdict thread .

Didn’t we lose to them at home under Mick. 1-2 and we were robbed a last minute equaliser

Didn’t we lose to them at home under Mick. 1-2 and we were robbed a last minute equaliser
You’re right we drew away. Still never beaten them at home in the premier league so I hope that changes today

The midfield worries me, they are going to flood it

Adama on the bench again, fuck off, expect us to create two chances first half then..dont know why Marcal and Hwang are starting, RAN and Boly could have been in too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back