• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Norwich Matchday Thread

Jota outstanding.

We've been ok - shape has been really good and individuals playing well (Neves, Jota, Doc).

They've barely created anything

Slow start again which against a better side we could pay for.

Once we got going then defensively they are not good enough - more goals available for us now

Well that got a lot better once we were able to control the ball, Jota might be back boys and girls!

Jota has still made some poor decisions when he's had more time to think about what he's doing, two goals came when he's just acted on instinct rather than having to make a decision. Just doesn't seem comfortable having a go unless the pressure on you force him into doing so.

jota close to a back to back hat trick there

Pleased to see Jota allow Jiminez to get a goal - we need them both in goalscoring form

jeez this is a surprise, a no stress footie afternoon, the third should seal it

This could be any scoreline now.

Give it until 65-70 mins and then get Neto and Podence on for Jota/Jimenez.

kin ell, VAR fucks up my day again still 1 bloody nil to the ole's

In control of this without playing spectacularly well. Loving it!

Raul looks tired, I’d be bringing him off now - we’ll be playing on the break anyway, so get a bit more pace on

Neto has apparantely been warming up so expect him on soon - and comes on for Jota

Would also give Raul a rest now

Cantwells looked good today for them, and fallen over far less than normal too.

Not been wowed by max Aaron’s though, he’s been pretty poor and I normally like him

Jonny caught by Godfrey - Vinagre on for him as no point in risking a more serious injury

Back