• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor annoyance that goal.

Oh well at least it helps my BTTS acca!!

Forest score - shame about the lack of a clean sheet, but makes little difference to the result.

Looking forward to coming up for the Leeds game on Monday

Fantastic win but conceding at the death and then seeing Norwich, Brentford AND Boro all won as well is frustrating and takes the shine off it a little. Still, we can only keep winning. Derby/Watford & Ipswich/B'mouth later are massive games now.

Ball fed into a busy Wolves defence about 15 bodies amassed around the 'D' and it got fired in through a forest (geddit?) of legs and it came back off the back of KMac's legs to Blackstock standing in a crowd near the spot and he lashed it, first to react and it flew into the middle of Ikeme's net before he could move. Shame to lose the cleansheet, shame that Blackstock came on as late sub and shame DDW lost his €90.

Good game, well sorted by Wolves, KMac not as influential in the 2nd half but we looked good going forward and we more or less had their attack sorted. Almost!

I hate the idea of having to cheer on those cheating fuckpigs at Bournemouth but needs must when the devil drives.

So we've snuck in to 6th place with Derby/Ipswich one point behind us and both to play. Our goal difference isn't up to much which worries me with it being so close.

So we've snuck in to 6th place with Derby/Ipswich one point behind us and both to play. Our goal difference isn't up to much which worries me with it being so close.

If we carry on as we are goal difference won't come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back