• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O/T Dissertation Survey

shrewinpeace

Reaction score
Hello Wolves fans!

If you have a spare 2 mins could you fill out this survey for my dissertation? It would be a massive help for me.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DQF52QC

Good luck for the rest of the season too. I see young Iorfa is doing well with you, he was a class act when he played for us (Shrewsbury).

(Only one Graham Turner too!)

Done. Although it's not really geared to season ticket holders as we don't decide on a mtach-to-match basis.

Completed, although the question on why I don't support my local team was odd, I'm sure there are many people that support Wolves that have moved away from the Wolverhampton area

Also, within the West Midlands there is plenty of opportunity to support a local team without them necessarily being the one you live closest to.

If it was a dissension survey I might have signed it.

Also, within the West Midlands there is plenty of opportunity to support a local team without them necessarily being the one you live closest to.

Probably should have put "do you support a team in the local area?"

It's basically just to try and see how much of an impact the premier league has on smaller,local games.

I live in a rural area where Shrewsbury is the only local team yet most of my friends support a Premier League team in the north west or london which I find a bit bizarre.

Done it - though agree re the 'supporting local team' issue - I've lived in various places, but once you have a team it doesn't change (or at least shouldn't)

Surely if this was a dissertation survey your supervisor would've signed off on the questions as part of the ethical clearance process and the ambiguous questions would've been highlighted for change and changing the questions would require fresh clearance.

The fact you're having to explain what you mean by them is going to seriously hinder your results.

Back