• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Old Wolves programmes.

gorwolf

Reaction score
I am new here so got no idea if this is in the right place if not sorry,here goes,i found in a skip a lot of wolves programmes from the 83 to 93 seasons,most are in good nick some are a bit grubby but still readable plus some wolves away programmes as well are amongst them..love the blackpool one,very colourful,...amongst this lot i found a full autographed sheet from 87/88 season(steve bull) is on it plus all the other players of that time,got no idea if it is real or a copy but anyway it makes a good addition to any collection..have you got the special souvenir brochure from 93 when wolves played honved?...well thats in there as well plus what looks like a copy of the 1949 fa cup final souvenir costing a massive one shilling then,the one i have is black and white and not colouered,thats why i say it is a copy,i could be wrong i don't know,anyway i found these like i said and if anyone is intrested in them let me know,i would rather see them go to a good home than end up in the skip...ps..not every programme from the seasons are there but still worth having i say...cheers.

Back