• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Palace 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

to do what he's on the fucking pitch for !!! Take his defender on and get a ball into the box (with some accuracy)
whats the point when there is nobody there?

So Fulham who have won 2 games all season are going to win at least three and draw the other of their next four? Right...
The fact we are even having this discussion says everything you need to know about this season so far.

Not sure Ruddy would make any difference, Otasowie where you have Donk (no idea why you think he deserves to keep his place when Rui doesn’t) and Vitinha in the middle of the 3
Donck as a DM with Neves further forward. OO becomes the box to box player.

The fact we are even having this discussion says everything you need to know about this season so far.
Nobody is saying it is anything but a clusterfuck of a season. Suggesting we could be 18th in four games time is just patent nonsense though, just as suggesting we could be 9th is.

Did you miss the big 6'3" striker we played today?

Face it Fred Adama was rubbish when he came on. Much like the rest.
I think there are a couple on here who didn’t realise that it wasn’t an 18 year old up front looking at a couple of peoples posts on here... a couple of inches away from the keeper on the two main chances and Willian would have had 2 goals.

However, if he’d scored even one of those it wouldn’t even of papered over the cracks of what was another piss poor performance

Adama was the only player to go forward and create anything, I’m really not sure how you can single him out, given the absence of creativity elsewhere.

Adama was the only player to go forward and create anything, I’m really not sure how you can single him out, given the absence of creativity elsewhere.
I am not singling him out.
Neto, Podence, and Trore were fucking Dogshit. Even Silva was better

he wasnt good but not the worst..who was best according to you Johnny?

What annoys me about Adama is the way he stops before beating his man. Why give the oppo defence more time to setup than necessary?
its actually good to stop and make him stop before he make the run instead of the defender already in some pace..

I am not singling him out.
Neto, Podence, and Trore were fucking Dogshit. Even Silva was better
Really?

What did Fabio do?

I’m not even digging him out. Tough gig coming on with 10 minutes left in a side that’s playing so appallingly. But to say he did more than Neto is nonsense.

I felt sorry for Podence. He did some nice things in the first half but it all goes back to the tactics for me. You can’t pass the ball to a wide player and expect him to run 40 yards with it every single time and then to also come up with some end product.

Tactically, we are in a really bad place right now throughout the side.

Adama was as infuriating as he always is - but at least he tried to do something.

Astounding (but not surprising) that people are singling him out.

Really?

What did Fabio do?

I’m not even digging him out. Tough gig coming on with 10 minutes left in a side that’s playing so appallingly. But to say he did more than Neto is nonsense.

I felt sorry for Podence. He did some nice things in the first half but it all goes back to the tactics for me. You can’t pass the ball to a wide player and expect him to run 40 yards with it every single time and then to also come up with some end product.

Tactically, we are in a really bad place right now throughout the side.

Adama was as infuriating as he always is - but at least he tried to do something.

Astounding but not surprising that people are singling him out.
That point about Podence is bang on, Jota would be able to do that though

Of course those are US betting houses, but still we are in serious trouble, no striker, no attacking midfielder and only one attacking player on the wing.
Ok, why not try a 442 then and keep the holding midfielders. Silva could actually be played according to his strengths, with a target man kind of striker. Neto and Adama going down the flanks challenging with FB or CM back up. 532 seems defensive, especially when we set the defensive line so low. I think that is the quick fix BTW. And, on another note, dont agree with the sentiment that Kilman is slow.

Back