• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

PNE (H) 6/5/17 build up + match thread

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score
Might as well get this shitfest over with.

Been some amazing one off games but a shit season overall. I'll be glad to see it finished.

Personally, I don't think it's been shit, just mediocre.

If I look back on this season with any negativity, it's around Teixeira and Oniangue. Both contributed with goals and assists under Zenga; Tex especially was so influential early on.

Ah well. Good and bad memories, we made them both.

^^^^
Again your a million miles away and dont watch the shitfest that is Wolves week in week out.

How bad could it get?

Lonergan
Coady Batth Stearman Doherty
Price Evans
Weimann Edwards Saville
Bodvarsson

Anything better than 8/1 and steaming in to 0-0 looks sensible

^^^^
Again your a million miles away and dont watch the shitfest that is Wolves week in week out.

Stop it Quirk.

Personally I feel Alan's support from 'a million miles away' is to be commended. This has been such a shit club to support since he's started but he's clearly got 'the bug' and that's all that matters.

He's a better Wolves fan than a few I've encountered in the South Bank + away this season.

How bad could it get?

Lonergan
Coady Batth Stearman Doherty
Price Evans
Weimann Edwards Saville
Bodvarsson

Anything better than 8/1 and steaming in to 0-0 looks sensible

Grim.

Burgoyne

Iorfa Batth Hause Silvio

Evans Saiss

Weimann Bright MGW

Dicko

Would do me seeing as the u23s who will be playing against West Ham probably won't be risked.

Edwards, Coady, Saville will all start somewhere inevitably. Doherty if fit. Probably Stearman too for sentiment. Sigh.

There won't be any U23s as they're playing the day after.

Stop it Quirk.

Personally I feel Alan's support from 'a million miles away' is to be commended. This has been such a shit club to support since he's started but he's clearly got 'the bug' and that's all that matters.

He's a better Wolves fan than a few I've encountered in the South Bank + away this season.

Quit your mock outrage...

Burgoyne

Iorfa Batth Hause Silvio

Evans Saiss

Weimann Edwards Marshall

Dicko

A shit team but I don't want to see Coady/Sav/Doc at full back and anyone eligible for the U23's should be involved in the only important Wolves game this weekend. Silvio needs another 90 minutes as well. Lets see if he's ready.

Oh and no thanks to a farewell to Stears. He's been bloody awful, good riddance. Should never have been brought back, ridiculous idea.

There won't be any U23s as they're playing the day after.

Do you think that includes Bright and Gibbs-White though? When we played West Ham last time we got hammered so possible I guess that they will drop down too. u23s team starts to look better than our first team that is for sure, I wish I'd been able to watch them live this season.

Stop it Quirk.

Personally I feel Alan's support from 'a million miles away' is to be commended. This has been such a $#@! club to support since he's started but he's clearly got 'the bug' and that's all that matters.

tumblr_n3eqyhbnx81smcbm7o1_400.gif

Oh and no thanks to a farewell to Stears. He's been bloody awful, good riddance. Should never have been brought back, ridiculous idea.

As far as panic buys go he wasn't the worst. Agree he should go though.

Do you think that includes Bright and Gibbs-White though? When we played West Ham last time we got hammered so possible I guess that they will drop down too. u23s team starts to look better than our first team that is for sure, I wish I'd been able to watch them live this season.

I think they'll both play on Monday, we're going all out for it.

All being well I'll be at both (and Wednesday vs Leamington #hardcore)

I'd forgotten about Marshall for some reason!

Back