• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

That would be very good.

The odds - yes I know all the caveats, still say it's Lage's, making the work permit explanation the most obvious. He's still the only candidate we know who has been interviewed, you'd have thought others would have been leaked if they had have been.

Wouldn't mind us waiting until Swansea's season is over and having a chat with Steve Cooper.

The odds - yes I know all the caveats, still say it's Lage's, making the work permit explanation the most obvious. He's still the only candidate we know who has been interviewed, you'd have thought others would have been leaked if they had have been.

Wouldn't mind us waiting until Swansea's season is over and having a chat with Steve Cooper.
How do we know Lage has been interviewed?

How do we know Lage has been interviewed?
Never understand this kind of post. Obviously none of us sit in an office with Jeff Shi, so we don't "know" for sure. But it's been widely reported he's been interviewed in more or less every section of the media (including Romano who's track record is better than most).

Would you prefer no one talks about anything until it's officially announced?

Never understand this kind of post. Obviously none of us sit in an office with Jeff Shi, so we don't "know" for sure. But it's been widely reported he's been interviewed in more or less every section of the media (including Romano who's track record is better than most).

Would you prefer no one talks about anything until it's officially announced?
Eh? What the fuck are you on about?

I was simply wondering why TT was sure that Lage had been interviewed more than Lampard or Fonseca who have also been mentioned in the press as having had an interview.

Deano answered the question like a normal human being though, so thanks Deano. (y)

Well every media outlet including the BBC reported he was in the country being interviewed on Tuesday

Plenty have said that Lampard and Fonseca have been interviewed too? Admittedly not with the gravitas of the BBC and Romano though.

Eh? What the fuck are you on about?

I was simply wondering why TT was sure that Lage had been interviewed more than Lampard or Fonseca who have also been mentioned in the press as having had an interview.

Deano answered the question like a normal human being though, so thanks Deano. (y)
Deano said essentially the same as me, but fair enough 😂

Deano said essentially the same as me, but fair enough 😂
He really didn't, you made an arrogant, condescending assumption that I didn't want to talk about who our next manager should be, and that I was trying to generally stymie debate which isn't/wasn't the case at all.

Someone - supposedly reasonably ITK on the Mix (not Pirlo) - said four people had been interviewed. Two Portuguese managers, one Spaniard and one from England.

if potter turns up you know our idiot fans would be " no ambishun" " doing it on the cheep aye we" " where's the munny gone Jeff?" " fosun out" everywhere

Back