• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

I'd bet on 3-4-3 personally.

Ruddy

Boly Saiss Marcal

Hoever Moutinho Perry RAN

Trincao Raul MGW

04BD14FB-F7AE-415D-B45F-25A685C038DA.jpeg
Unlucky to those of you who coughed up the money to watch. Looks like Betis are streaming it on Facebook and YouTube for free. We’ll have to put up with foreign comms, but I’m sure we can deal with that.

I have an ESPN feed working fine too. Foreign comms though.

Mmm. Love to see a green kit.

Also, totally bizarre that we’re getting the match on actual factual national TV here.

Can someone link to the Betis stream on YouTube? Can't find it for love nor money.

Not available in the UK on Facebook either.

Trincao won’t get that call in the Prem.

Definitely a back four for those who can’t watch. Louie basically nailed it.

Can someone link to the Betis stream on YouTube? Can't find it for love nor money.
I’ve just used the usual sites. It’s quite easy to find.

Game being played at a good pace early on (I’m sure that will change as it gets in to the latter stages!). Betis just worked the ball in to an excellent area but Saiss made a cracking sliding tackle. Perry at fault, losing the ball on the edge of the area.

We look very much a team learning a new philosophy, but we’re playing with a promising enthusiasm.

Poor from Ruddy to play a straight pass into Perry like that. Got away with it, good tackle by Saiss

Betis pressing really high and have caught us a couple of times. Surprisingly fast start

Betis playing some really nice stuff.

Comms here mentioning a ton that the pitch is dry and “hard as a rock”. Saying that explains a lot of the miscontrolled passes we’re seeing.

Perry can’t blame Ruddy for that one!

Back