• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

Or maybe not. Just saw a video and it seems they have just gone lucky dip in what they wear for that friendly win..

Coady has the captains armband over it, thats the away shirt not a training top.

£48 for a T-shirt seems a bit expensive!

Considered going to Stoke on Saturday, 77 quid return on the train??!!

Good luck with that one! It's a wasteland.

If you're going by rail then drink in Wolves for as long as you can and get the latest train up possible.
Oh no!

My only prior experience of Stoke was the monkey forest. I sense I may be pining for that on Saturday

Good luck with that one! It's a wasteland.

If you're going by rail then drink in Wolves for as long as you can and get the latest train up possible.
The area is more built up now.
Great if you want to buy a new car, not so great if you a want a pint.
Suppose you could pretend to want to buy a car from each dealership and get free coffee and cakes (JLR have some lovely branded cupcakes...)

Last edited:
I think theres a Harvester not too far from the ground, although god knows what its like on a match day. Company I worked for had an office over the road, theres not exactly much to do there, unless you want an industrial order of tyres or are interested as Kenny alluded to in buying a new Mini/Jag/BMW.

I think theres a Harvester not too far from the ground, although god knows what its like on a match day. Company I worked for had an office over the road, theres not exactly much to do there, unless you want an industrial order of tyres or are interested as Kenny alluded to in buying a new Mini/Jag/BMW.
Thanks bud. I'll try that!

Home game next Saturday now kicking off at 12.45. Something to do with UEFA and FA broadcasting rules

That suits me. Prefer early kickoffs.

Has anyone had their print at home email yet?

Club tweeted about the tickets a few days back saying they were still waiting on the Government guidelines for the game. Presume the tickets will contain the info so can't release them. Probably get the info late Friday night or have to guess it as they get nothing.

Today will be a really tough one - it always is when it's a championship side's last game of the pre season.

I wonder if it will be first team today, U-23s tomorrow, or a mix and match affair

Back