• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (A) build up thread

Don't agree, i think Miranda has been quality more often than not. I think he's the sort of player who is easy to criticise despite the fact that since the Cardiff game he's defended superbly. He got caught on the ball a couple of times last Saturday and he seems to be one of those players that fans remember that more than the fact that when it came to defending he was better than Coady and Batth.

Don't agree, i think Miranda has been quality more often than not. I think he's the sort of player who is easy to criticise despite the fact that since the Cardiff game he's defended superbly. He got caught on the ball a couple of times last Saturday and he seems to be one of those players that fans remember that more than the fact that when it came to defending he was better than Coady and Batth.

Miranda's ability on the ball seems to be vital against sides who press high and take our time away when we are seeking to build an attack. The blokes class.

Miranda's ability on the ball seems to be vital against sides who press high and take our time away when we are seeking to build an attack. The blokes class.

It is, Boly and Hause are more than capable too. He's also deceptively strong and looks to be more than happy to be physical with forwards when he needs to be. Hugill, Kodija and Green have got nothing out of him in the last 2 league games and it wasn't until Hugill moved away from him that he became a threat.

It is, Boly and Hause are more than capable too. He's also deceptively strong and looks to be more than happy to be physical with forwards when he needs to be. Hugill, Kodija and Green have got nothing out of him in the last 2 league games and it wasn't until Hugill moved away from him that he became a threat.

Indeed, Batth had a very poor 30 minutes when Hugill went and stood on him. It is Batth's fault for Preston's first goal too. Miranda and Boly are both ahead of Danny. It will be interesting to see if Nuno goes with a Hause - Miranda - Boly back 3 at some point too.

No Boly is right footed. I think the plan was Boly-Miranda-Hause but you can't drop Coady at the moment.

People need to remember that Miranda had to change to the left-hand side when Boly got injured, so he's been playing out of position.

Yeah it's a tough decision. Oddly enough Coddy would be the one I feel you can't like for like. He has that sort of De Rossi style to him when Italy used to drop him into the back 3, with the way he makes those long passes wide, and I dont know if the other defenders can do that?

Yeah it's a tough decision. Oddly enough Coddy would be the one I feel you can't like for like. He has that sort of De Rossi style to him when Italy used to drop him into the back 3, with the way he makes those long passes wide, and I dont know if the other defenders can do that?

Think this is a bit fishy.

He would help us to avoid getting battered...

Sorry I am lost, where have the crap fish puns come from in my original comment?

Absolutely. Stands on the sidelines screaming useless rubbish at his players ("heart" was a continuous thing last time). Hope we absolutely batter the fuck out of them. Holloway is a fucking idiot.

I can put up with managers shouting, but his voice goes up an octave when he does it, so basically it's only audible to Labradors !

I think at the very most Hause will be on the bench, hes been out for a while and shouldn't be rushed. I would get Boly in if hes fit, will be interesting to see if Coady starts given he did 120 mins against City.

Back