• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

R.I.P Johan Cruyff

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
Quite simply one of the greatest footballers that's ever lived. Terribly sad news.

Johan Cruyff

RIP to a proper football legend

He was a great player, one of the best ever. Very sad that he has died so young.

R.I.P.

Of one the most influential people football has had. A true legend. RIP

One of the few people you can point to that have changed the game for the better, RIP.

The Dutch side of the mid seventies was one of the Worlds greatest ever and Cruyff was the superstar in the team. A true footballing great and one with an interesting life story. RIP

Probably my favourite player of all time. Desperately sad news.

Bloody hell only just seen this !!!!
now I'm sad !!

I think Sky have got their priorities wrong with their headlines online and on Sky Sports news. They are leading with Johnson, that's just wrong

I think Sky have got their priorities wrong with their headlines online and on Sky Sports news. They are leading with Johnson, that's just wrong

Sadly that is just the way the World is these days.

Also remember Johan was a player before Sky invented football in 1992.

So good the man got his own move, not even Messi has that. A true legend.

RIP Johan Cruyff, legend that made a lot of good for football..died way early

RIP - a truly gifted footballer, one of the best I have ever seen play (& worringly only a couple of years older than I am)

RIP. A member of possibly the greatest team to never win the World Cup, superstar and legend

2nd greatest

top three teams never to win the world cup

1954 Hungary
1974 Holland
1982 Brazil

Possibly Paddy...Possibly

The greatest team I've ever seen to not win the World Cup. Is that better ;)

Absolutely.

I loved that Dutch side too. Even though I have no memory of it live apparently I did see them as a toddler. I remember 1978 and being all excited about watching Cruyff and then really disappointed when he didn't play.

Back