• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading 0-0 Verdict Thread

From what i see Saturday if he can carry that effort and work rate on he is more than worth a new deal. He looked quick and strong, held the ball up very well and won plenty in the air. Unfortunatly when he did win a flick on he had to chase it himself as there wasnt another gold shirt within 40 yards, i feel for anyone playing the lone strikers role with Kennys current hoof ball. If offered would you choose to sign a new deal to play this style of football?

Think it's madness if we lose Siggy for nothing - I think there's a really good footballer in there, but - perhaps as with RVLP - Jackett isn't the man to find it. In the end if we keep Jackett we'll end up with the lumpen twats that made up his Millwall team - the one that gave tactical genius Dean Saunders his first win

Siggy will have a good career in either Norway or Iceland. He won't make it in England unfortunately.

He really did work his socks off in the first half, without much going right for him. But that lead to a really good performance in the second half, he was too clever for the Reading defenders. His first touch gave him the head start, unfortunately quite often his only supporting option was van la Parra, who had a bit of a stinker

Back