• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sako/Dicko ACON watch

I love African football.

That Mali kit is awesome.

If Mali qualify for the finals, then we should sell Sako to the highest bidder in January.

6 months before his contract is up?

Yea let's actively try to sell players that complement one another and played a huge role in getting others settled.
McAlinden/Cassidy/Clarke can duke it out to be the scapegoat for our new-found failures when that happens. Look out, Prem!

*partial sarcasm

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

I have a feeling Sako and maybe both will be on the bench on Saturday. Game tomorrow won't finish until 10.30pm UK time. So realistically they won't be back in the UK until 4/5 in the morning and that assumes the club get them home without having to go via Mali.

I have a feeling Sako and maybe both will be on the bench on Saturday. Game tomorrow won't finish until 10.30pm UK time. So realistically they won't be back in the UK until 4/5 in the morning and that assumes the club get them home without having to go via Mali.

If Dicko doesn't play (or only plays a small part) then i'd still play him. I would play Jacobs though and keep Sako fresh for Tuesday night at Charlton. Going by early season form that game will be much tougher.

Finished Algeria 1 Mali 0.Sako was subbed towards the end with 10 men injury free

Back