• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
£590 behind the goals
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Respekt to Vinny for having bollocks that big

or is it
- leak prices....people go WTF...club go fake news people....release new prices that are still a rise but less than that....fans go phew, cheers Vinster, i'm in.

Doesn't show in mine. £596 behind the goals is definitely in the seriously have to think about it category. 7% increase. 31% across 4 seasons

Last edited:
£449 in 2018.

Given the club's net transfer spend since, the quality of the team then vs now (is it any different, really), the fact that the ground is exactly the same and will remain exactly the same for the foreseeable, if we don't have a global pandemic then the club makes money without doing anything, the fact that chucking 7.5% on to tickets helps us by exactly 0% in the transfer market and we have an economic crisis underway...

Well, it's fucking unjustifiable, isn't it.

Apparently it’s around a 6-8.5% increase so using the non-rebate figures from last year (and assuming a 7.5% increase) that looks like the following for ADULTS:

Stan Cullis / Jack Hayward:
from 549 to 596 (per above)

Billy Wright lower:
from 553 to 599 (according to twitter)

Steve bull upper:
from 643 to 686 (per above)

Billy Wright upper centre:
from 733 to 787 (assume 7.5%)

Billy Wright upper outer:
from 688 to 740 (assume 7.5%)

From what I’ve seen on Twitter they can just keep increasing it and no one will give a shit.

“7.5% is not that big all things considered”.

Well it achieves barely anything financially (£900k Extra on the season roughly…). And then where do you draw the line, it will “only” be a 7.5% increase next year.

From what I’ve seen on Twitter they can just keep increasing it and no one will give a shit.

Well it achieves barely anything financially (£900k Extra on the season roughly…). And then where do you draw the line, it will “only” be a 7.5% increase next year.
There are always some people that will support whatever the club do - they see compliance as their show of support.

They definitely fall in the 'but we're 8th' camp if they think they can justify a 7.5% rise after the shite we've been served up this year notwithstanding cost of living etc now starting to bite.

Don't forget folks, our cheapest seats are the fifth most expensive in the league and with Chelsea's current situation this increase sees us overtake them if they don't increase prices after they're sold.

It's outrageously tone deaf, I can still see them backpeddling and that moron Judah praising them. Beyond stupid.

Yep, that's the reaction, which is staggering.

Open your eyes lads.

Arse holes. I hope plenty of people tell them to get stuffed.

£449 in 2018.

Given the club's net transfer spend since, the quality of the team then vs now (is it any different, really), the fact that the ground is exactly the same and will remain exactly the same for the foreseeable, if we don't have a global pandemic then the club makes money without doing anything, the fact that chucking 7.5% on to tickets helps us by exactly 0% in the transfer market and we have an economic crisis underway...

Well, it's fucking unjustifiable, isn't it.
Don't forget that £449 was a £100 increase for promotion to the PL in the first place

I must admit I was expecting over £700 in the SBU so £686 whilst not great is not as bad as I was expecting

Some of those reactions on Twitter are a massive part of the issue, especially that Talking Wolves lad. If people like that are willing to just keep accepting it and then passing those opinions off on their platform it just re-inforces their decisions.

They're the same people who will wonder what went wrong in a season or two when the atmosphere turns toxic.

I must admit I was expecting over £700 in the SBU so £686 whilst not great is not as bad as I was expecting
LOOK INTO MY EYES, NOT AROUND THE EYES
ask-wolves-clark.jpg

Some of those reactions on Twitter are a massive part of the issue, especially that Talking Wolves lad. If people like that are willing to just keep accepting it and then passing those opinions off on their platform it just re-inforces their decisions.

They're the same people who will wonder what went wrong in a season or two when the atmosphere turns toxic.
If we lose to Manchester City and Norwich it may turn nasty a lot quicker. Hopefully that won't be the case.

E+S saying that they've been released now but still can't see anything from Wolves. Apparently you can now spread direct debit payments over 9 months instead of 6

Don’t agree with any price increase, it’s absolute pennies to them at the end of the day and there is a big disconnect with fans that is only getting bigger that’s obvious to see but unless it’s extortionate then i’ll pay it. Will still have my AST too but do understand that I’m definitely in a minority that is prepared/able to do that.

Back