• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
I've just noticed if you do nothing your season ticket auto renews and you have to contact them if you do not want to renew has that always been a thing ?

I can't get over their hit and run approach to this, no official release on the official website and even though they've clearly tasked the Express and Blah with propaganda there are no official statements from any of them.

Meanwhile the official club Twitter is pumping out Esports teasers.

Unbelievable.

I've just noticed if you do nothing your season ticket auto renews and you have to contact them if you do not want to renew has that always been a thing ?
It was a thing on direct debits if a box wasn't unticked.

There was an auto renew box but I must have unticked it.

My Olympiacos money has come off the renewal price, £559 it says on my email.

There was an auto renew box but I must have unticked it.

My Olympiacos money has come off the renewal price, £559 it says on my email.
Mine is £559 and I was wondering how it hasn’t increased… It’s becuse of the Olimpiacos money and they are trying to trick me again!

It was last year. I remember DW almost tripped over it as he wanted to pay by a different method.
Ah, that was it, I remember now. It was set to auto-renew by default, I cancelled it because I wanted to pay for it off a 0% interest card and all fine apparently...then got an email and a letter through at the end of the month saying they'd set a DD up. All before the deadline too when technically I hadn't decided either way. No money came out but it was another step of having to contact them (at the busiest time of year) for no reason.

My email has just arrived. In a strange way it will be sad to tick whatever "get fucked" boxes I need to. Regular Matchdays have been part of my life for over twenty years really. Going as often as I could for over thirty.

I e-mailed them after they auto renewed mine last year to say I didn't want it this to happen. In the e-mail I've received today it states mine will auto renew again "on or around 16th May".

Got on quickly and ticked the "not sure but keep my seat for the time being" box. There isn't even a definitely no box. Christ.

It then states if I don't want to renew I need to e-mail them by June 8th which is the deadline for all (no way will we have any inclination what we'll do in the transfer market by then either). I still paid direct debit for mine this season (I renewed at 23:57 on the deadline day) so presume that's why I'm being auto renewed.

My email has just arrived. In a strange way it will be sad to tick whatever "get fucked" boxes I need to. Regular Matchdays have been part of my life for over twenty years really. Going as often as I could for over thirty.
Do you have to tick anything or just ignore and then your seat is gone by the 9th June?

Not counting auto renewing scenarios

£150 for Cass to £199. Just shy of £900 for the two of us. Fuck that.

Back